Author's Note|•

KNIGHT

Hey there naughties.....

It's my pleasure that you took a fancy in reading this story.

I'm here to make few things clear so that there's no confusion or conflict between me and you.

This story is for adult readers, BUT I'm totally aware your horny 11+ ass is going to stay. And for those who are confused if you are underage and can read this story or not, yes you can, if you're mentally prepared.

This is a humble request, please do not copy my work in any form. Promotion and sharing is alright but plagiarism is totally wrong.

Do not send hate to any race, religion or category of people in the comments. If I found anyone doing so, unfortunately, I'll have to block you.

I'm ready to take all types of comments but there mustn't be any kind of kink shaming or verbal abuse that can hurt someone's feelings.

Characters in this story might and might not have the same view about everything like you. There will be many events where they'll do something that neither I, nor you, support.

I'm not fond of using images that tell about my character's particular appearance. I'll leave it up to you but I'll be mentioning few features inside so please adjust accordingly.

Grab your Holy Water and get in. We're going to meet Satan...

Let me unleash your soul to experience this fire.....

"This isn't my world if it doesn't revolve around me..... "

AUTHOR : @parqcxcm_hoe

➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
All you gotta do to support me:

Share
Comment
Vote
Follow, if you feel I'm worth it.

Enjoy my rebels
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟