𝟸𝟼.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

      "MASIAH OPEN THE DOOR I GOTTA PEE!" Yari yelled banging on the door

"MASIAH OPEN THE DOOR I GOTTA PEE!" Yari yelled banging on the door. Masiah laughed.

"Yari, the door unlocked, and it's a whole ass bathroom in yo room." He said.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't care, open the dooooor." She huffed.

"I just told yo lil dumb ass the door was unlocked." He said laughing after opening the door. She looked at him and smiled before walking in.

She didn't shut the door, she just stood in the mirror with him. "What?" He asked looking at her through the mirror.

She got in front of him, bent over, and started twerking on him.

"My birthday coming uppp." She excitedly said sticking her tongue out.

"Finna be the big 20." Bam laughed slapping her ass. She stood up and breathed heavily. "Whew that was a work out."

"You ass tired already? Yeen did shit but twerk for 10 seconds." Bam said.

"Shut the fuck up." She said laughing.

They left the bathroom and made their way to the living room where Jasiah was. He was watching baby boy.

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" Bam asked her as they walked to the kitchen. You could still see Nooky from the kitchen.

"Spend it with the gang and nookie, and then get high at my spot." She answered as she began taking stuff out to make breakfast.

"What you making?" Bam asked her.

"French toast, eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls. But Ima try to put fruity pebbles on em. I seen sum like that on instagram." She said.

Bam nodded his head.

-
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷𓆙𓆙𓆙