8

third person.
2 weeks later.

"who's gonna be there tonight?" Caitlin asked Arabella. the pair were in an uber on the way to a party Jonah, Corbyn and Eben were throwing tonight.

"i'm not sure" Arabella answered, keeping her eyes on her phone.

"is anything happening with you and Daniel yet?" Caity asked again.

"what do you mean?" Arabella asked, turning off her phone, looking at Caity.

"oh come on, Bella" Caity laughed. "you fancy him, he fancies you"

"no" Arabella laughed.

"so you can honestly say you don't like Daniel anymore" Caity asked.

"yep" Arabella answered. "were friends"

instagram.

seaveydaniel, caitlinperez, and 255,447 others liked this post

arabellabennett: *insert pointless caption here*

view all comments

username: quirky

username: you're cool

seaveydaniel: nice dress
→username: ooo
arabellabennett: ik ty

username: wowowowo

username: ur new single is amazing

caitlinperez: sexc
arabellabennett: love u

username: queen

jonahmarais: hurry up
arabellabennett: stfu i'm on my way

third person.

around half way through the party, Caity was drunk and dancing with a random guy. whereas Arabella was also drunk but standing with Jonah.

the pair were have a conversation, not that Arabella could focus on anything because of the diversion of her eyes. she couldn't keep her eyes off Daniel. all he was doing was dancing in the middle of the dance floor, which was actually the lounge with the sofas pushed to the sides.

"and you said you didn't like Daniel" Jonah said in a laugh, drinking his vodka.

"i don't" Arabella claimed. "he's just hot"

"Bella, stop being oblivious" Jonah ordered. "i'm gonna walk away and you're gonna go dance with him"

Jonah left Arabella alone by the drinks table. she took one more shot, then headed towards Daniel.

Arabella stood infront of him, putting her arms round his neck. a smirk grew on his face as he placed his arms round her waist, pulling her towards him.

Arabella danced like no one was watching as Daniel watched her in amazement. she looked back at him, meeting his daring eyes.

the pair met in the middle, their lips collided, Arabella feeling everything. without their lips parting, Arabella pushed Daniel out the crowd.

Daniel pulled away, grabbing her hand and taking her down the hall. he pushed her in the room, slamming the door behind them both.

Daniel pulled Arabella into him, pushing his lips against hers once more.

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
;)