Gold Tips Imperial

[Name] stands beside Kaminari, her, the blonde, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Bakugou watching Jirou place the music sheet on the wall. She has her hands on her hips, turning around to face the band with a smile on her lips. It's currently a Saturday, Todoroki nor Bakugou have to go to the provisional license classes today so Saturday will be the day all of them get to practice.

"We just have to single-mindedly..." Jirou said.

"Practice to kill!" Bakugou shouted.

While the band practices, the Effects Team sits in the dining area with a single laptop and sheets of paper on the table. Todoroki looks at the papers while Koda and Kirishima do the same, but Sero is on the laptop. They're passing around ideas as what to do for the effects during the concert.

"I see, that's a great idea!" Sero said, a smile on his lips. "Let's talk to the dance team about it!"

Kirishima puts his hands behind his head. "Wait, but that means we don't have enough people."

As for the Dance Team, they're outside and practicing the moves. However, most of the members in the Dance Team are moving their arms and legs rather stiffly. Ashido is a natural when it comes to dance, but for the others, they're still beginners and need time to practice. Which is good for them! Since [Name] will also be learning a few moves at night and practicing once she got the basics of the moves.

"Midoriya, that's wrong!" Ashido shouted. "Put more muscle into it! The 'lock' in locking is spelled L-O-C-K!" She lifted her arms, "So do it like you're turning a lock..." She does the little lock dance. "...and stop it with a snap!"

"Snap!" The Dance Team shouted.

While [Name] is practicing with the Band Team, she's doing her best to stay on beat and follow Jirou and trying to harmonize with her. [Name] didn't think it'd be so difficult especially when a few member like the drummer is going at a faster pace or when Kaminari messes up on a chord, it's getting sort of hard for [Name] to really pay attention.

"Oh, it's Eri!" [Name] overhead Kirishima shout.

Her ear flicks. "Eri is here? Eri is here!" [Name] turns to the others, "I'm going to go see Eri."

"Okay," Jirou said.

[Name] runs towards the doors, seeing the Dance Team around Togata and Eri who's dressed in cute clothes. She's wearing a red, overall dress with a white collar, long sleeve shirt on and black tights. [Name] runs towards her, a smile on her lips as she sees Eri and Kirishima is trying to ask Eri if he recognizes him. Eri looked around him, her eyes catching sight of [Name].

"Eri!" [Name] shouted, standing next to Midoriya. She crouches down, "I'm happy to see you here! You look really pretty today, Eri."

Eri nods her head, staring at [Name]. Her eyes focus on [Name]'s ears, seeing them twitch or turn when [Name] hears a noise that they can't. Eri watches as [Name] stands up, she starts talking to her classmates and Eri wasn't paying attention to what anyone was saying. She just stares at [Name] as Eri hides behind Togata and Ashido calls for a break time. Togata asks [Name] if she'd like to join him, Eri, and Midoriya in touring U.A. for Eri.

---

[Name] walks between Togata and Midoriya with Eri holding her hand. Eri is also holding on to Togata's blazer, the three students dressed in their uniforms and walking around the halls in U.A.. [Name] holds a smile on her face as her and Midoriya watch Eri and seeing Eri's red eyes dart around at things she's never seen before. There's students lingering around and preparing for the festival, getting their classrooms ready or hanging party streamers on the ceiling.