Roku- Local Gardener meets an Egotistical King

[M/N][L/N]

The curse was incredibly drowsy but not asleep which was now a big issue as it sluggishly turned towards me before charging at an insane speed. I dodged to the left before I threw Galium aparine on the ground also known as cleavers and grew them. They were thicker and stonger than their counterpart and had longer hairs to entangle the curse.

The green vines barely held him down as I grew more lavenders and roses to neutralise him. I thought I had won when he held still for a few minutes but he broke out in one swing and punched me into the wall. Ouch. I fell down but I threw White Snakeroot seed that was a toxic alcoholic plant when grown onto the ground. The curse ate it foolishly in a large amounts and started coughing up purple goop. Ew. I got up and carefully moved away to Itadori to check on him while growing Deadly Nightshades that were poisonous yet alluringly sweet. I blocked off the area by growing the last of my Cleaver seeds. I turned to Itadori.

"Itadori, we need to get out of here. Can you stand?"

"We can't leave, if we do, it'll follow us outside and get unleashed. I'm going to release Sukuna. Kowai yo (M/N). I'm scared to die..." Itadori mumbled

"Hopefully this situation turns out better. I've poisoned the curse but not sure how long that will last. If you do let Sukuna out, I'm sure he can help us, he's really strong but I think he'd probably kill me first. I'm fine with that. Is there a signal or- DUCK!"

I threw Itadori and I to the right to narrowly avoid the curse's cursed energy blast. It was trembling as it walked. It was definitely intoxicated, poisoned, drowsy and possibly high. The red skin all over shows that the Deadly Nightshades gave it bad rashes. I reached into my sachet for rose seeds and other plants but I only had Lavenders left and a few other small amounts that would do nothing.

I picked up Itadori and started running around with him in arms while dodging the blasts and punches until I finally got hit into my own plants and into the wall. Luckily, he was fine but my back hurt. I got back up and got infront of Itadori who couldn't stand anymore, unsure of what to do as it approached us. My sunflower hat got lost in the midst of this mess. Suddenly, a sound of a howl could be heard as the curse punched me when I tried to kick it. I thought I was going to smash into another wall but Sukuna caught me to my surprise, regrowing both hands.

"Who told you that you could touch him? He's going to make a garden of corpses for me first."

"What the- Sukuna! I told you I wouldn't, it's bad for nature." I argued.

"Hmm.. what if I preserved those bodies so they don't rot?" Sukuna suggested

"I guess it would be fine..."

"It's official, you're my gardener now. I can't wait to take over the world again and have a garden of corpses."

"I didn't fully agree to it"

"I'll wait on your answer then. This brat is really annoying though. How do I get back at him?"

Then, Sukuna put me down on the ground before looking at the flowers and laughing at how high I basically got the scared curse. He complimented the garden but remarked it should be corpses before Sukuna started laughing at how stupid the curse was being. Stumbling and falling onto the floor. He tried to team up with the curse against Fushiguro but the creature turned on him but that creature was nothing compared to Sukuna. Sukuna absolutely destroyed the creature by ripping off its arm and throwing it into the water. He picked up my sunflower hat and put it on my head.

I couldn't see much since there was a whole floor below but I felt the shocks coming through the ground that made me stumble over. I could hear him taunting the curse before saying he would show it the truth of curses. I heard the words domain expansion and suddenly the ground below me was no more. The whole area was dark red and there were corpses all over with bones as I started falling. I fell onto the ground before. It didn't hurt that much since I landed in red liquid.

My eyes widened slightly as I realised it was blood and got out onto the concrete platform. There was a throne nearby made out of bones. Turning to my right, Sukuna had sliced the curse up and pulled out something from it's core. Another finger. Sukuna turned to me and I noticed the change of clothing. He looked really handsome. He walked over to me with a bold smirk, asking how I liked the place.

"I'll be honest, it looks like a mess, there's no nature and there are corpses everywhere splattered around." I admitted.

"Most people would be worried about the amount of people I killed but you're here telling me how you don't likethe organisation. I like you (M/N) (L/N), you're making this very fun. I'm in a good mood now." Sukuna smirked

"I'm just being myself" I bluntly said

For some reason even when Sukuna told Itadori to switch, he couldn't and Sukuna went quiet for a while before smiling wickedly. He turned to me as his domain went away and I was now in the bottom floor of the real place. He approached me and flicked my head, making me confused before realising that Sukuna was definitely in control. He told me he was going to have some fun before grabbing me. Suddenly, I was asleep.

[Third]

Sukuna left (M/N) in front of the centre since he knew (M/N) would try to help out in one way. He remembered seeing him throw seeds on the ground so he checked the satchel the boy had. The hat got a bit in the way of seeing (M/N)'s face properly so he took it off and put it to the side before taking off the satchel and opening the bag. Sukuna wondered if his Jujutsu technique consisted of pouring energy into seeds but that didn't seem right. Well it killed most of the curses inside but it didn't seem right.

He gave up and left the satchel in (M/N)'s lap before going after Fushiguro but not before realising something. He noticed that he might as well leave Itadori's shirt with (M/N) since it'll give the taller boy some extra warmth so he tore Itadori's uniform easily and left the scraps with (M/N). He left the scene quickly. He should've knocked (M/N) out for the next hour.

"Sayonara, (M/N) (L/N)."

[M/N][L/N]

I woke up and realised my hat next to me with my satchel. I groggily picked up my hat and put it on and pocketed my satchel before looking at my surroundings. I was still at the centre. I remembered that Sukuna went to have some fun when I saw Itadori's shirt covering me so I started searching the area for the most cursed energy before locating Sukuna. I did feel unsettled seeing the heart on the floor. I got up and ran there, only to feel the energy diminish as I arrived at the gate. Itadori collapsed to the floor and died.

Everything went slowly as I approached Itadori. This wasn't funny nor was it fair. I collapsed to my knees on the ground next to him and pulled Itadori into my lap. His eyes were closed but I could feel the blood pooling into my lap. I was awfully silent as I quietly asked Itadori to wake up. I hugged his upper body and apologised for being useless before letting his head rest in my lap. I stayed still and didn't move even as Fushiguro tried to pull me away.

"Iya da, yada, please stop taking away people I want to care for. Onegai, onegai, onegai"

"W-What... are you saying (M/N)?"

I never answered

A/N: Angst boi, (M/N) still doesn't have a cell phone. (M/N) is so far only mildly emotionally attached to Itadori but doesn't know how to express. Poor boi, I'll be showing more character growth and less plot development because the manga tears me up. Bye bye :)

Kowai- Scared, scary
Kowai yo- I'm scared
Onegai- Please

Kowai- Scared, scaryKowai yo- I'm scaredOnegai- Please