The Return and The Drama

I listen to the rushing river and waterfall to help get me the rest of the way to Rivendell. See, Gray left me outside of Rivendell about 7 miles. He did not want to get too close to Rivendell. The elves with pointy ears would have killed him, his words, not mine.

I guess one could say I made friends with a cave troll. I thought they all were bad and nonintelligent. All trolls are stuiped, or so I thought. But, not Gray he was tall, with scars upon his shoulders. And really old, he was dumb for making me his doll and play with him. But he had a kind heart and fell for my plan and made him happy. Then, he fell for the plan that got me out of his cave whining. When he said human crying was annoying I played along with it. So, turns out he is still not intelligent like other Middle-earth life, but he is more intelligent than other trolls.

I move forward from the place outside of Rivendell where Gray drops me off. Listening to the waterfalls and rivers I make my way back to Rivendell! There is a swift breeze in the air and a fresh smell from the river.

I get very excited no more onion smell or nasty cave smell. This is great I can breathe air again, fresh air. As I walk through the forest more I see a tiny meadow and there is life there, creatures.

Hopping, along are rabbits my stomach makes an upset growl and I throw up! Gray feeding me rabbit and onion soup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner has made me sick. So, seeing a rabbit reminds me of it! Never, again will I eat rabbit and onion soup. I had the last three days off of it.

There are beautiful flowers in the meadow and birds. The birds are just singing to the sun and flying around all happy. I see a tiny baby deer with its mother. She is feeding him and cleaning him. I smile at this beautiful nature. And elves also love nature very much. They are the race that is more bound to nature in Middle Earth than other races. Don't get me wrong, all races of Middle-earth need nature, but the elves understand nature the best.

I start to wonder and think if Aragon and the others have made it to Elrond house safely, for I hope they did make it safe. As I get closer to Rivendell I see a stump and sit on it.

It is good to almost be back to Rivendell! But, is Baelen there, will she forgive me for the ordeal that went down with Glorfindel. With her not being able to love one she can not be with, because of their ranks. I am especially nervous about seeing Glorfindel again, we shared a moment when the apple hit me in the head and knocked me off, Acorn.

We kissed his lips were so soft and they put me in a daze for a moment. And his deep blue eyes are just so wonderful and can relax any female just by looking at her! He is tall and gorgeous. And his golden hair is just so perfect!

But, above all, I am most nervous about seeing him, Lord Elrond. The great, wise elven Lord of Rivendell! He did after all beg me not to go and I went anyway, I did not listen and I bet that made him mad. What, will he think when he sees me? He will be so angry with me! I am just so nervous.

After I take a break and get up from the stump I keep walking. Then, I see the gate and the bridge that goes over the Rivendell! Taking it all in, I get excited to see Elrond house! His domain he rules over. I hear some of the elves play their evlen lutes and other peaceful instruments. It clicks, I am back to Rivendell back to safety, thank goodness!

I dash over the bridge and see two huge elf guards watching the steps that lead to the elven castle. And even see a pair watching the stables! The two guards that stand near the stairs see me and panic.

" Who goes there well not hesitate to kill you with our arrows"! This makes me more nervous! And I just stay put right in front of them.

" It is me Lady (Y, N), Elrond's guest. I am sure he would not approve of you killing me"! " Bet he would be angered by that action". They both laugh and don't let me pass. I see a familiar steward with pointy ears, long brown hair, brown eyes, and a silver crown upon his head! He comes closer to see what the commotion is about, and the problem!

His long cape drags being him and he walks down the stairs with honor. It is Lindir and I get very happy to see Elrond's right had steward!

" Lindir it is me (Y, N) I have returned and am back safe just a few bruises like the one on my left eye!" The elf gets shocked and runs down the stairs the rest of the way and hugs me!

" I am so glad you're back. Safe and sound young lady, you have caused a lot of drama and made us all worry!" " Especially Elrond". Then he pats my back and lets me go.

I just stand there with my eyes on the floor. " And where is Elrond right now, if I may ask"? He has a very anxious look on his face and frowns.

" He is not to be disturbed right now he is in the secret room with Gandalf the Gray they are discussing urgent matters". I get excited so Gandalf the Gray is here, at Rivendell and that means the hobbits have made it too! Yes, this is very good news! I sigh.

" Well, then I guess I'll have to talk to him later, hope he is well and not too mad". Lindir just sighs and looks at me. " He is very upset dear and this drama and what he found out doesn't help"! I get nervous and curious in the blink of an eye.

" What drama has he found out about what, Lindir"? He just shakes his head. " Do not worry that now dear, but you look like a hideous doll right now especially with that red dress, go get cleaned up and get some rest".

With that, the elf guards let me through and I went to my room to get a nice fresh dress to change into. Then I went to the public bathing chambers. I walk down the stairs from my room and past Arwens room she is not near. So, I just keep walking. Then I passed one garden. And see a familiar elf with golden long hair.

He sees me and runs over! And picking me up hugs me tight to his chest! Glorfindel rubs his hand down my face.

" Thank the Middle Earth Gods, your back I am so glad, and Elrond should be happy too"! I just rest my head on his head. And I sigh.

" I am glad to be back just exhausted, and have bruises the one on my left eye from the Nazgul tumbled with and fought in Weathertop watchtower, and the bad rubbed raw bruises around my ankles and wrists". He looks me over.

" Yes I see them, but you're not bleeding and nothing big, so this is very good". " But you should still see the elven healers after the bath, just to be sure". I nod in agreement. And Glorfindel is happy and delighted.

I turned from him and continued to the public bathing chambers. I see my friend and handmaiden. Her black hair swings with her like usual. I ran over to her and hugged her making her jump. She is happy to see me and hugs me back.

" My Lady, so glad to see you back, I should get some food ready for you and make the bed of your chambers". Then she pulls out of the hug and leaves.

" Wait Baelen I am so sorry for Glorfindel and making you cry because you can not be with him, I am sorry for the argument in the frost, please forgive me?" She turns back and hugs me!

" It is okay my Lady, truly I am over it, just glad your back and in one piece, you take your bath, see you in a bit". I am so glad she forgives me so I continue to the bathing chambers so I can clean myself.

I see the stairs go down to the bathing chambers and into a cave. As I go down I bump into a firm chest. And it knocks me on my behind. A hand grasps my right arm and helps me up. That grasp is so firm and protective. The same one that comforted me at the secret study in the Library.

The same hand that healed my head injury is now almost done healing. And the same hand that lifted my face to his in his office. It had to be him, Elrond.

I slowly look up and the first thing I notice is his gray eyes looking at me! They seem full of confusion and sadness. I didn't even get a smile. And this put a strain on my heart and made me sad. Then he finished helping me up.

" I am relieved your back, please excuse me I was just taking a break and have to get back to my visitor in the Library it is very urgent". " You should bath and get some rest will talk soon, bye". He doesn't even look at me again and leaves! Then I go down the hallway and into the bathing area. Get undressed and get into the nice relaxing water.

Authors Note 

Hello, readers here is another chapter for you guys! The main character finally returns to Rivendell from her little quest to help Frodo get to Rivendell and from being held captive by a cave troll. Hope you all liked this chapter, as always thank you for taking the time to read it! In the next chapter, you might even find out what Elrond found out that made him mad!