18"

Rosaleé was walking through the corridors with Alice, arms linked, chatting about things like how NEWTs were coming too quickly and their plans for Christmas

Rosaleé was walking through the corridors with Alice, arms linked, chatting about things like how NEWTs were coming too quickly and their plans for Christmas. All of a sudden Alice came to a stop, looking out the window. "What's happening there?" she said trying to get a better look. Rosaleé joined her by the window as her gaze landed on the Marauders surrounded my a group of Slytherins.

"I'm not sure, let's go" Rosa said pulling Alice outside with her.

The girls made their way outside just to hear the end of Sirius sentence "one more word Snivellous and you'll be hexed into next week"

"What are you and your stupid little friends gonna do Black? Potters head boy, he wouldn't dare. Like Peter would do anything, he's too scared. Probably the worst gryffindor I've ever seen. And Remus Lupin, a Prefect. What's he gonna do. How'd you get that ugly fucking scar huh?" Severus snarled knowingly pointing to the painful looking gash across Remus' face.

"Listen here you little greasy..." Sirius yelled as he and James pressed their wand against Snape.

Sirius barely had chance to finish his sentence before ..

Crack!

The Slytherin boys nose oozed with blood, and lay crooked on his paled face. He cried in pain as he held his face.

"Looks better than it did before" Rosaleé hummed, using a spell to clean the blood off her fist.

The surrounding students stood in shock, including Alice and the Marauders.

Snape suddenly broke the silence "Rosaleé Devaux, Hogwarts own celebrity"

"I suggest you shut the fuck up and leave Severus" Rosaleé spoke in disgust, eyeing him up and down as she watched him slink away. Rosaleé twirled around to face the Marauders. "You boys okay?" She asked casually, holding her hand gently in pain.

"Y-yes I-I think" Peter said utterly stunned

"That was fucking amazing!" James shouted, a shocked face still etched on his face.

"I had it!" Sirius whined

"A thank you would be nice" She scoffed in return

"Rosa... you didn't" Remus laughed in realisation of what had just occurred.

"No one hurts my boys" she said wincing from the pain in her hand. As soon as she uttered the words Mcgonagall rounded the corner to stand face to face with the group. At the girls words her face softened a little before granting Rosaleé with two weeks worth of detention

"Let's get you to the hospital wing" Remus said "your hand looks fucked"

The marauders threw their arms around Rosaleé as they escorted her up to the wing.

"That was badass" Sirius laughed, still remembering Snape running off clutching his nose.

"Why didn't you just use your wand?" Peter squeaked, still in slight shock and awe.

"Was more satisfying that way" she answered

"That's kinda psychopathic" James spoke "I like it"

Sure enough Rosaleé had broken her hand and was currently getting Madam Pomfrey to regrow her bones. The marauders, minus Remus, were throwing angry glares towards Severus who was sat on a bed on the other side of the room while his nose gushed.

"Here" Remus said handing her a cup of water.

"Thanks" she smiled, gratefully taking the cup and taking a small sip.

"Not that I condone your actions, but thank you really"

"Hey don't worry about it. You boys have been so welcoming to me since I've arrived. His words just really pissed me off. Are you okay I mean-?"

"I'm fine" he said taking her good hand "I don't let his comments get to me"

"Well if my opinion means anything, I think your scars are pretty hot"

Remus face reddened as Rosaleé laughed at his awkward stance.

"T-t thanks I guess" he said looking down at his shoes.

Rosa squeezed his hand "no problem rem. So much for staying out of trouble huh?" Rosaleé joked causing Remus to laugh.

"We all knew it wouldn't last"

"I'm offended"