AN UNWANTED VISIT

_____

_____

Harry had been acting weird for the past few weeks, his behavior being snappy and arrogant to his friends, especially Ethaline as she now sat with Neville. On multiple occasions Harry would explode in the middle of the class, causing Ethaline to leave Azura in her room. The dragon didn't like it but complied nonetheless as her owner went about her day with Neville.

Draco didn't talk to Ethaline, in fact he said repeatedly to his friends that Ethaline was dead to him. Dead, which did hurt her feelings. She had at least thought he would fight for their bond and complicated friendship but he didn't. He let her go and called her dead.

Ethaline leaned on the table in her room, starring down at her Potions paper with a blank expression. She couldn't concentrate, not when she knew something was wrong with Harry. Even Azura felt it, after their walk they didn't speak much, which hurt her but she shrugged it off.

She was just confused and determined to get to the bottom of why he was acting so strange so she sent in the big guns. Luna Lovegood.

As of right now, he was speaking with her in the Dark a forest—what they were saying she didn't know. She just knew Harry needed help and she was going to help him. Of course he had to piss her off first to convince her he was not himself; he had even pushed Ron and Hermione away. The pair even went as far as to marching up to Ethaline's room and telling her off for trying to "steal their best friend"

"Is there a reason you have barged into my room?" Ethaline asked as she sat on a chair in front of a mirror while she braided a strand of her hair to put it into a crown.

"You know why." Ron said angrily, "What have you done to Harry?! Have you poisoned him against us? With some sort of charm?!" He accused.

"I've done no such thing," Ethaline said, growing annoyed at the continuing accusations from Harry's 'best friends'. "It's not my fault he's grown bloody tired of your annoying antics and inability to have a single day without the two of you love sick idiots bickering back and forth." She snarled.

Hermione blushed a deep shade of embarrassment as Ethaline openly declared Hermione's affection for Ron Weasley. The red head boy seemed to not care though as his bushy haired friend said, "It could have been us—but what about you? He hasn't been up to see you in awhile." She shot back.

Ethaline shrugged, "Beats me." She muttered, "You obviously knew he wasn't talking to me before you came up here, you just said it yourself, therefore your only intention was to disrupt my day and use me as your emotional outlet to displace your grievances."

Azura flew in from the open window, landing on Ethaline's shoulder as she glared at the pair in front of her, her clothes gleaming slightly as the sun hit her just right casting a frightening shadow across her face, "I will not be used, especially by the likes of you so I will ask one more time before Azura grows annoyed—leave." She said in a low tone, "Now."