Chapter 6

It was  a week now , and the holidays were here . Stacey was busy already with so much work over the office her boss had changed his attitude with her offlate,  and was overloading her everytime with work.

Brandon was spending most of his time over at Mr John which  gave her mother time to handle all the work she had been tasked with.

It was yet another busy day for Stacey, she had just come from work heading home. The last person she was expecting to see was Justin.She definately was still mad at him for not divorcing his wife yet.

   '' Hey love " Stacey looked back after feeling a tap on her right shoulder, only to find Justin behind her.

"you have been avoiding me,why? "

   " Justin have you been following me" Stacey asked him abit annoyed.

    "Ofcourse not pretty face , well i wanted to spend this evening with you "

    " Justin i asked you a simple thing which you haven't done,what makes you think I will agree to you?"

   " because its not a request my precious jewel"

  " mmmh really now" Stacey answered back  not liking Justin commanding tone what did he think of her , his slave.

    Justin gave Stacey the "do i look like am joking" look ;

  " oh forgive Mr CEO of other peoples lives, but this pretty face is actually saying no straight to your face " she said sarcastically ,  yes she loved him but she promised herself not to flirt with him or tell him anything about Brandon untill he divorced his wife.

    "No one says no to this man, you know better Stacey "

    " well i did , what are you going to do about it " Stacey said back,  her hands at her waist.

  " how i like it when you acting all bossy"  Justin smiled lifting her from where she was standing taking her by his arms walking him straight to his car,

" you wanted to know what i will do about it now you know"

    "Justin put me down" Stacey couldn't believe it how dare he do this in public "people are looking Justin"

    " i dont care about them"

    " fine i will go to dinner with you just put me down"

    " good now we are talking" he put her down just as they were near his car opening his car door to her.

                       ******

    " i have solved all your quizes paps" Brandon said excitedly to Mr Johns who was looking at him proudly.

 " you are really a bright kid, let me see" he took the laptop from him as Brandon explained all the errors that had caused those companies to fail and why in the near future they would encounter great loses if not dealt with the right way , and even  provided solution to each of those problems.

" tell you what Brandon, you know many people would always ask me how i made it on top considering my family background and no academic levels, you know i started with a bussiness idea but they never understood, my mind was that of 10 brilliant people combined,  you remind me of  a younger me when i was at your age. I had no one to give me the resources i needed so i shared my ideas with my brothers , said i was a foolish poor kid ,  but look at me now"  Mr Johns narrated his story to Brandon who was listening curiously asking questions with so much excitement.

".....this problems are facing some of my companies , i asked them to find solutions but they  failed , but you have outdid them all. I will award you with  3 companies. They are facing some challenges that you have given solutions to , you will be incharge of them with this solutions you will change the companies and if they turn out a success you will have the chance to have any company you want"

    Brandon was happy he had just been given power over the three companies, he had always dreamn't of buying his mother  a car and now that was possible.

  " thanks paps , with these solutions the companies will have progress and when that happens i want the one  mum works"

    "And why so , Brandon"

    " i want her to own it so that they can't overwork her anymore"

    " i like that about you , now lets get down to business  , what do you say Mr Brandon" he said smiling at him.

    " sure Mr Johns" this was all they ever did apart from having a few walks  and play golf , the two looked like a child and his  old paps.

Brandon learned more from the old man; well they were of the same feathers. Mr John was just happy to finally find someone like him and no one  would stop them from owning the business world.

********
It had been days before Justin went back home, he needed some documents he had left in his home office. He drove into the compound silently hoping not to meet his nagging wife.

Sandra was busy watching him from their bedroom window, planning on her head all the questions she had prepared for him. Justin went straight to their bedroom hoping not to find Sandra but luck was not on his side.

   "Where are you from Justin? , its been days now or rather weeks , you come late  and some nights you dont come at all , you know am sick and tired of this habit justin .... "

Sandra ushered all her complains to him as he kept his silence doing his best to ignore her.

Mrs Kriss was busy in her room  , while Elena was downstairs listening to Sandra yell at her brother.

    "Do you want to know why i dont come home  , it is because you are always complaning about one thing or the other , i dont care about your problems deal with them without involving me" Justin finnaly break his silence , very carefull not to lose his temper. From the look of things  their marriage was now completely sinking.

    " Justin all i want is time with you  ,  you are my husband  you should be one cause i love you " she was now coming closer to him holding him by the shoulder , with tears in her eyes.

  " we dont put emotions in bussiness sandra" Justin said coldly to her  " you dont know how much i lost getting married to you , for some business deal my father wanted"

   " but it has been many years already Justin  , what do you mean a business deal , l, we have been married for years now" she pleaded with him, still schocked on what he had just said to her.

    " its only a long term business ;so stop getting attached" he wasn't even feeling a pang of guilt for saying that to her as tears prickled down her chins, holding her head down before facing him again. This time with rage and anger.

    " i know what you are  doing Justin and it wont work, i wont let you get rid of me ! that you can be with that whore !!!!! Stacey!!!! let me tell you something Justin you are mine! mine! i ....   love.... you!  put that in your head and am not shairing you with anyone"

  " goodness! i am tired of you ,  Sandra."Justin said heading towards the balcony , he needed some fresh air from all this drama . He had even forgot what he had come for.