Nineteen

Regulus and Raina were in the second row, sitting next to each other, the venue being held in the back yard of the Manor.

Lucius stood at the altar with his hands behind his back, Goyle, Crabbe, and Nott all behind him at his side. Bellatrix, Andromeda, and another shy looking girl — not doubt apart of the Black family with her high cheek bones and pale skin, stood as Narcissa's brides maids.

Like Narcissa promised, the entire venue was decorated in white and silver. Though the men of the wedding dresses in black tuxedos, the bridesmaids were in matching silver outfits, and Raina felt lucky she had picked out her silver dress, not even remembering the colour scheme.

The entire venue, from the benches, to the flowers on the ground were white. The cloth walk way on the ground, the alter, the flowers and flower petals on the ground as well.

The music began, and everyone stood, smiles on their faces.

Narcissa had emerged from the manor, by the arm of her father, a huge smile on her lips. She was head to toe in white, except for her dark red lips that stood out beautifully.

Her bouquet of flowers were beautiful white roses, and her large white dress was gorgeous, the bottom dragging off behind her.

Raina actually let out a gasp once she saw her best friend, and as Narcissa made her way past them, she turned her head to Raina and smiled.

"You look gorgeous." Raina mouthed.

"Thank you!" She excitedly mouthed back.

Narcissa made her way to the alter, her father shaking Lucius' hand before handing his daughter to him, as she took Lucius' hand. Bellatrix smiled at her sister, taking her bouquet of roses so that Narcissa could be hand in hand with Lucius.

"You look amazing." Lucius whispered.

"I know." She whispered back with a large smiled. The entire band of guests laughed at this, and the bride and groom laughed as well.

The man that was wedding them, who Regulus explained to Raina to be is grandfather, Pollux Black, was an older, bald man. He looked stern, like the grandfather your grandmother would threaten to call if you misbehaved. He didn't smile as he addressed the guests, but with a hard look, said,

"Dearly beloved, friends, family, today, we celebrate the union of these two wonderful, young, souls." The guests smiled as Pollux Black continued.

Turning to Lucius, Pollux asked. "Please repeat after me." Lucius nodded.

"I, Lucius Malfoy,"

"I, Lucius Malfoy," Lucius repeated, not taking his eyes off of Narcissa.

"Take thee, Narcissa Black,"

"To have and to hold,"

"From this day forward,"

"For better, for worse,"

"For richer, for poorer,"

"In sickness and in health,"

"To love and to cherish,"

"Till death do us part."