Chapter 23

Help this is 5k words
Note: I've changed the date of Tom and Aurora's wedding to May 13th to fit into the time line

The day was sunny making the frost dusting the nature of Riddle gardens sparkle like forbidden jewels in the golden Ray's of the rare December sun.

Aurora was walking along slowly running her fingers lightly over the icy Rose's watching as the dew drops from the morning fog fell from there petals to droplets on the gravel path.

The air smelt like smoke from the fires lit in the house trying desperately to keep it at a decent temperature.

The wind was light but present swirling around her body making her hair dance with it.

Aurora stopped when she reached the old bandstand she had spotted a month ago on her way to the library. She stepped up onto the crumbling stone platform running her Hands over the smooth flaking white paint, stinging with the bitterness of the frost nipping at her red skin.

The flowers around the band stands pole had wilted the only thing was twiggy remains of the  ivy and the sparse crisp leaves clinging onto the wood as if they feared the fall below them. The fear of the unkown, completely oblivious that in the matter of months they would be reborn into beautiful fresh plants that tinted the springs air with the aroma of sweetness.

Aurora rested her hands on the bar ignoring the numbess of her hands but pulled her thick woolen coat closer trying to grasp onto some heat, snuggling down further into Tom's black scarf she had stolen from his study on the way out.

She felt a presence of someone behind her, not threatening just nearly nervous.

"Aurora?" It spoke timidly. Aurora turned round putting on a smile when she saw Naricssa standing there ringing her gloved hands nervously.

Her long blonde ringlets fell over her shoulders but barely visible Because of the large pure white fur coat drowning her small body, the tops of her head was hidden under the white birette perched there.

She looked anxious and worried like she had something important to say but didnt have the nerve to say.

"Hey Narcissa is something wrong?" She asked her eye brows burrowing ever so slightly. Narcissa stepped forward her eyes trained on her shoes as they moved closer to her.

"Are you angry with me?" She asked softly. "Of course not why would I be?" Aurora asked confused. Narcissa looked up "b-becuase of.. of a few nights ago w-.. when y-" "please dont remind me I do not need that terrifying image of Malfoy back in my head" Aurora interrupted quickly and narcissa giggled stiffly.

"And no, I'm not mad at you. It was your decision Narcissa if you chose to forgive him thats up to you not me" Aurora explained smiling softly.

Naricssa sighed relieved a sweet smile itching in her lips, her fingers where still ghosting along her knuckles as if she physically wasnt able the take them away.

"though I do wish you had tortured him a little longer, I do love watching men squirm" Aurora grinned wickedly and Narcissa laughed loudly bumping her shoudler gently.

"Your a demon Aurora Blossom" she giggled. "Oh no my sweet Narcissa I'm much worse than a demon. I'm satan" she chuckled winking at the blonde. Narcissa laughed agian and Aurora noticed how she was bouncing up and down slightly in the spot as if she couldnt contain this overwhelming joy that was oozing out of her body.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" She asked curiously. Naricissas smile was so wide Aurora just knew her flushed cheeks where hurting "can I tell you something?" She asked softly her voice giddy.