BONUS 2

Jeongguk hums softly to himself as he wipes the table in the living room. He looks up as he hears soft steps approaching.

"Papa?" Chansol asks softly, looking at Jeongguk hesitantly, his stuffie in one hand, the other on one the doorframe.

"What's up, honey?" Jeongguk asks, furrowing his eyebrows at the kid's hesitant expression. He puts away the rag and sits down on the couch, patting his lap.

Chansol runs over, as fast as his little feet allow him to until he arrives at the couch. Jeongguk lifts the little boy up, sitting him onto his lap so that he can look at the boy's face. "Do you want to tell me what's bothering you?" Jeongguk softly pushes back a few strands of hair that fell in his face.

"Need to wait for daddy first." the little boy speaks, snuggling against his father's chest. Jeongguk caresses Chansol's back, furrowing his eyebrows. He has no idea what's happening here.

"Ah there you are!" Taehyung exclaims, finally arriving at the living room as well. His voice causes both Jeongguk and Chansol to look up into his direction. "You were supposed to wait for me Chansol!"

The boy pouts, moving to get off Jeongguk's lap. "Sowwy daddy, Channie couldn't wait." he apologizes cutely, walking towards his father, clinging to his leg, stuffie abandoned on the couch.

"It's alright. Let's just do it now." Taehyung exhales loudly. And only now Jeongguk notices the nervous demeanor of his husband. And it confuses him even more.

"What's happening here? What's up with you two today?" Jeongguk speaks as Taehyung sits down beside him, Chansol on his lap, turning towards Jeongguk.

"Chansol wants to ask you something." Taehyung explains. Chansol looks back at Taehyung, hesitance evident in his eyes. Taehyung kisses his forehead softly, giving him an encouraging smile.

The two-year-old looks back at Jeongguk, finally having the courage to speak now. "You and daddy are ma- mai-" His gaze shifts back to Taehyung. "Married, honey." the man corrects, kissing his son's head.

"Ah yeah mawwied." he grins proudly. "And Chansol loves papa. Soo much." he stretches his arms, an attempt to show how much. "And papa is already Chansol's papa. But uhm Chansol wants to ask if papa wants to be really his papa."

Chansol smiles, obviously proud of his choice of words. Jeongguk's mind doesn't really register what's happening until Taehyung whispers something into his son's ear, pulling out a few papers, giving them to the little boy.

Chansol extends his little hand with the papers, Jeongguk taking them immediately. The young man feels his heart beat faster as he takes a look at them.

Adoption papers.

Jeongguk gasps, letting the papers go to hide his face with his hands. He feels the familiar warmth of tears already on his cheeks.

"I-" he sobs softly, "I'd love to. Oh my god."

Taehyung softly pries his hands away from his face, wiping the tears. Chansol crawls over on Jeongguk's lap, frowning. "Is papa not happy? He is sad?"

Jeongguk is quick to shake his head. "No no." Chansol furrows his eyebrows, "Why is papa crying then?"

"Those are happy tears baby." Jeongguk explains, sniffling softly. Chansol nods snuggling closer. Jeongguk too, tightens his grip on the little boy. "I love you so much Channie." he sobs.

Jeongguk looks up at his husband who's watching the scene fondly. "You made me cry again." he whines, looking at Taehyung who only chuckles lovingly.

Chansol pulls back, gasping. "I have something else for you." he explains, running out of the room already.

Taehyung takes this as a chance to scoot closer to his husband, pulling him against his chest. "You're sure you want this right?"