Prologue

Y/N was stuck between a thug with a knife and a trash bin. The chilling night wind flowing through the alleyway making his hands shiver as he fumbled with his wallet removing the small amount of cash he carried and forking it over to the thug. 

"Thats it? Ya some kinda cheapskate?" The thug pocketed the cash and grabbed the trembling young man by the neck, lifting the knife to his neck. 

"I-I-I dont r-really need to c-carry cash around" he stammered out. He winced as he felt the tip of the knife cut his skin. 

"Well start praying we find an ATM before I get bored of keeping you alive" The thug sneered. As the Thug turned to drag Y/N to an ATM he was stopped by a white haired woman, dressed strangely. A bright red undershirt, a black jacket on her shoulders, and black tie, very sharply dressed. In contrast she was wearing a pair of sunglasses and what looked like MMA gloves, and...black horns? "Looks like someone's trying to play hero isnt she?" The thug cackled. 

"Dont make me break your nose pal, we're all sensible adults here" She said calmly. If anything Y/N was shocked considering the dire situation he's in. To say it only got worse would be an understatement. 

"Fine, lets come to an agreement, give you your wallet and I wont slit this kid's throat" He put the blade against Y/N's throat. The young man began squirming slightly, feeling the slight pain of the blade against his skin. 

"Alright alright" The girl held her hands up "I'll get my wallet, just let the kid go" She reaches into her pocket. Y/N was thrown to the ground, and as soon as he was the girl lunged at the Thug. Her fist met the man's gut and the man stumbled back, stabbing the girl in the arm in response. The two stepped back, the man holding out his knife as the two circled around each other like hyenas competing over the last scrap of meat. 

The first chance he got the thug lunged back, grabbing Y/N and digging the knife deep into his shoulder, about to lift in up before the thug was yanked off of Y/N entirely and thrown into the wall, put out cold. 

Y/N struggled to keep his conscious, he felt his vision fade as the sound of a man shouting flowed into the alleyway. "Justice! Justice! Where'd you go?" The girl kneeled down to Y/N as his vision faded to black. The last he heard being the calm voice of the woman. 

"You'll be alright tough guy, your time ain't up yet" Then it all went black.

A/N: Hey! thanks for reading, this is just something id decide to give a shot in honor of Helltaker getting nominated for best soundtrack on the steam awards. If you enjoyed this little taste or just have something to say, leave a comment, and thanks for reading again.