9

third person.

Arabella's eyes fluttered open, her eyes squinting from the sun streaming through the blinds. her head was pounding from the hangover as she wiped her eyes, trying to adjust to the daylight.

she looked to her right, knowing Daniel was lying next to her with his arm draped over her waist. she gently moved his arm off her, placing his arm by his side.

Arabella stepped lightly into the bathroom, looking herself in the mirror, seeing the makes he had left.

Arabella began unbuttoning Daniel's shirt while he kissed her, without taking a breath. she pulled his shirt off his arms, throwing it to the floor. he everted to her neck, beginning to kiss it without hesitation.

Arabella splashed water on her face, dabbing it with a towel afterwards. she headed back to the bedroom, grabbing her underwear and dress, putting them on and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

he unzipped her dress, pulling it down her arms. "Daniel, stop" Arabella spoke, Daniel keeping his lips on her neck.

"you want me to stop?" Daniel asked, looking at her.

"no" said Arabella after hesitation. he placed his lips back on hers and continuing to pull down her dress.

Arabella looked down at Daniel who looked so peaceful. he was lying on his back, facing away from Arabella. she leant down, putting her hand on his cheek and kissing him gently.

he shifted suddenly, pushing Arabella to move away from him quickly. as he woke up, he rubbed his eyes, turning over and seeing Arabella.

"Arabella" Daniel said in his morning voice. he sat up, putting a hand through his hair and clearing his throat.

"i was about to leave" Arabella claimed, getting up and taking her bag off the dresser. "i-i'm-"

"we-" Daniel began, looking between the two of them. "we were drunk"

"yeah" Arabella said with a half smile. "i'm gonna go"

"i'll see you" Arabella began, only making the situation more awkward. "whenever"

imessage.

caity🛍
10:32am.

where are youuuu
wanna come over and be dead
together

sure

finallyyyy
you disappeared last night

i know

who's the lucky guy ;)

no one
i was sick so i went to the bathroom

oh right
lol lol lol

k i'll be there in like 10
see u

see youuu
read; 10:42am.

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
tea