☁ 33 ☁

jaemin felt genuinely confused.

renjun and jeno were weird – which didn't mean he lost his feelings for them – but they acted strangely.

first of all, they acted like a couple, which hurt jaemin a tiny bit, but made him coo at the same time.

if they were together, jaemin had nothing to do there. they didn't need him in their lives. jaemin would only be a burden to their relationship.

but then, why didn't they want him to leave?

and second, they always tried to include jaemin in everything they did, which didn't mind the former angel, but at the same time, he didn't understand the point.

why would two boys in love with each other try to include him like that?

jaemin was glad the two boys he liked hadn't thrown him away when they had learned he was an angel and that he was coming back into their lives. he was happy to see the character development these two had gone through. he absolutely loved how they had gone from hating each other to not being able to stay far from each other.

but he would like to be part of it so much...

it hurt to see them acting all in love when he could only watch from afar...

it hurt to see them acting all in love and making jaemin fall deeper for them every second...

"jaemin!"

the angel was startled by the front door of renjun's house opening before he could knock.

he was pulled into a warm hug by a pair of muscular arms, and soon, another body came pressing behind his back to join the hug.

"you scared us to death." jeno said, tightening the embrace.

"we thought you were gone..." renjun added.

"i just had a walk outside... i didn't feel well." jaemin replied, his heart beating too fast at the idea of the two being worried about him.

"tell us when you go next time. we'll come with you." renjun ruffled his hair softly.

"or come right into our arms, we'll make you feel better." jeno added with a smile.

jaemin felt like crying.

damn renjun and jeno for giving him false hopes.

the three were out grocery shopping together to buy some things to eat for the next days.

renjun and jaemin were picking a few packs of pasta when jeno came to them, their shopping cart filled with different types of meat.

"what did you take?" renjun furrowed his brows, looking inside the cart.