☁ 35 ☁

jaemin looked at the scene unfolding in front of his eyes, not knowing if he should clap his hands or cry is ass out.

jeno and renjun were kissing, and they looked like they enjoyed it a lot.

jaemin could hear small moans leaving their mouths, and he could definitely see the way they tried to glue their bodies together.

his heart completely broke at the sight, but at the same time, it kept fluttering.

nothing made sense when it came to the two humans.

they were so confusing in jaemin's mind – and apparently in his heart as well.

jaemin did not move, staying still in a corner of the living room, having a perfect view of jeno carrying renjun and spinning him around, while their mouths were stuck to one another.

involuntarily, jaemin's eyes watered, a few pearly tears leaving his eyes.

his mission was accomplished. he had the proof in front of his eyes.

it was time for him to leave.

but at the same time, he couldn't leave like that. he couldn't live without them.

seeing how the temperature of the room arose suddenly, jaemin coughed to signal his presence.

and this had an instant effect.

jeno and renjun acknowledged jaemin's presence and detached their lips, jumping away from each other as if the other's body was incandescent.

"j-jaemin." renjun spoke, looking at his feet.

jaemin didn't answer.

instead, he held in a sob and ran back to the room he was previously in.

he jumped on the bed, face against the soft mattress and let out his feelings, the room being filled with pained sobs.

jeno and renjun rushed after him, their hearts breaking at the sight.

they exchanged a look, both mutually aware of the mistake they had made.

jaemin was sobbing his hear out, more tears leaving his eyes each second.

his place wasn't above the clouds anymore, and it was painful to realise that his pace wasn't with renjun and jeno either...

"jaemin..." jeno spoke slowly, approaching the crying male on the bed, but jaemin didn't hear him.

renjun and jeno sat on the edge of the bed, jaemin between the two of them.

"what are you doing here?" jaemin asked, his voice muffled by the sobs.

"w-we... wanted to check on you." jeno answered, looking at renjun quickly.

"i'm f-fine..." he choked out. "you don't have to worry about me..."

"of course, we're worried about you, bub." renjun said, caressing the top of jaemin's head.

"lies!" jaemin yelled before breaking out in tears again. "i-i... i s-saw y-you..."