F O U R T Y F O U R

A/n alright so some people earlier in the book wanted her to be a seer but then that last chapter it seemed like it was a no so should I take that out?

Hogwarts express

The Marauders and the girls apparated to the Hogwarts express 10 mins before it would take off, they loaded up and finally separated from each other by going to their un assigned assigned compartments.

"Great. Back to reality." Madeline sighed as she sat down in her chair.

"At least we still have fun while we're there, but I agree, this break was the absolute best, well besides you nearly dying of course." Camilla said.

"It really was the best." Alyssa agreed.

"Yeah that's because you've been cozying it up with Pettigrew." Madeline laughed.

"He's cute and funny and nice and sweet and cute." Alyssa said while picturing him in her mind.

"I cannot say agree." Camilla laughed.

"Yeah, me neither. Like yeah he's good looking but he's not my type." Madeline said. "But I'm glad you both finally have someone."

~

When they got back to campus they loaded their trunks onto the cart and got into a carriage, usually it's them and three other random quite kids who share a carriage but tonight there were three girls who seemed determined to get into the same carriage.

Madeline Alyssa and Camilla all shared looks with each other. All wondering who they were.

"Hi, I'm Mary Rosier, this is Hayla and Kenna." The girl in the middle said.

"Oh, Hi, I'm Alyssa."

"My names Camilla."

"And I'm Madel-"

"I know who you are." Mary cut her off.

"Oh, um..."

"So you're a Rosier? One of the Pure Blood family's, my mother knew your aunt, Druella?" Alyssa broke off the awkward silence.

"Yeah, she's a Black now, Narcissas mom."

"So you're also cousins with Regulus and Sirius then?" Madeline asked.

"Yep, second cousins or something like that, but you know us Pureblood's, it doesn't stop our parents from doing arranged marriages with each other. And I mean technically you're related to them through marriage, two generations ago I believe."

"Well you definitely know your family history." Madeline chuckled.

"I do, yeah."

"So, Madeline, Mary told us you nearly drowned this break, are you alright?" Kenna asked.

"Um, who'd you know that?" Madeline shifted in her seat.

"Oh she was with Regulus during break."

"Oh okay, yeah he told me there was going to be a big family gathering."

"Yeah, they announced some marriages happening." Mary said.

"And Madeline, you have done us girls such a huge favor with letting us know how each guy is in bed-"

Madeline shifted in her seat again, clearly uncomfortable.

"-but you never told anyone about how good Regulus is in Bed." Kenna finished.

"I- uhm. Well he's my boyfriend so I didn't think it was necessary since I didn't think anyone else would ever be sleeping with him. Wait how do you even, did you sleep with him?" She furrowed her eyebrows.