Sports festival

(so I decided to change the cover art, it's still not my art. I felt like it was better than the old one but what do y'all think?)

______________________________________

Wednesday
The day of the festival.

Midoryia felt excitement rise up in him as he got ready for school. He made sure to drink a lot of blood to be sure to be at extra strength. He didn't want to run out of energy in the middle of a fight. He didn't know what to expect of the festival all he knew was that it'd be interesting.

Midoryia walked downstairs, completely ready and found Aizawa waiting for him.
"You look excited? I wouldn't have expected that" Aizawa commented. "Today's the festival!" Midoryia cheered.
"We have to get to school before we're late, get in the car" Aizawa said. "No need!" Midoryia grabbed Aizawa's hand and teleported the both of them to UA.

"You can teleport other people??" Aizawa asked. "Of course I can, how else did I kidnap Kachaan so easily" Midoryia said.
"...how am I going to get home later???" Aizawa groaned.
"I'll teleport you back it's not that hard" Midoryia said beginning to walk into the school building. Aizawa followed behind as they headed to the classroom.

You could hear the school buzz with excitement as all of Japan waited for the highly anticipated festival. The sports festival of UA was more popular than the old Olympics. Hardly anyone watched the old thing.

Though all of Japan would watch the festival, it was broad casted from everywhere.

No one cared too much about the fact that Midoryia was walking around, they were too busy with their own antics to worry about bullying someone.

Midoryia and Aizawa walked into the classroom as everyone soon began to come in.

Time skip-

Midoryia sat in the waiting room, In his gym uniform.  The rest of the class was there too, all giving Midoryia nasty glares.

Todoroki approached Midoryia with a declaration.
"Midoryia" he said.
Midoryia got up from the seat he was sitting on and stood across Todoroki, staring him right in the eyes with no fear.

"What?" Midoryia asked.
"I'm here to make a deal with you. I'm sure the rest of the class likes this idea.

If you lose the festival, you have to leave the school.
If you win however you can stay.

Do you accept?" Todoroki hissed.

A smug grin made its way to Midoryia's face.
"That means no holding back, I expect all of you to use your full power.
That includes you Todoroki, if I win you have to use your fire from now on" Midoryia chuckled.

"What?? You can't say that" Todoroki spat.
"I can.
And I will.
If I win, you have to use your fire.
Simple.
And when we all fight I expect you all to be trying, I won't be going easy on you and ya know.

I don't like easy fights" Midoryia laughed beginning to float up into the air.

"Who said we'd be holding back?! You're gonna lose Deku and once you do you better not show your face at this school!" Bakugo screamed.

"Whatever you say kachaan." Midoryia said as he floated to the door.

"Coming in now, CLASS 1-A THE TOP CLASS OF THE HERO COURSE!!!" present mic shouted. The crowd roared at the entirety of class 1-A made their way onto the field. Midoryia was wearing the bracelet that was quite unnoticeable as he walked through the sun light.

Midnight stood patiently as she stood excited to spin the wheel to find out what the first event would be.

Once all the other classes came in it was finally time to start!