Chapter 45

By the way, for the question about who's my bias, I got a lot of comments and replies! I will start out by saying that I love all the members dearly and they are all so special to me but my bias is... *drumroll*

Not Jungkook🐰

Not Taehyung 🐯

But...

KIM SEOKJINNIE aka our worldwide handsome 😍

Now back to the story because I know you all have been waiting for this chapter-

_________

To say that Jungkook has been in heaven the past week is an understatement. Taehyung has been staying over at his place every night since the event with the alphas, not to mention that they haven't seen anything to the weird stalker so far. Maybe he's being extra careful considering that Taehyung and Jungkook are together most of the day now.

They have been cuddling at night and Jungkook doesn't know if he will be able to contain all this happiness for long.

Still, they have to leave their little bubble and go out for school every day. And today is a bit different from the last few days. Those days have been totally normal, just the two of them and Jimin and Hoseok eating by their familiar table. Suho has been pretty quiet, but he did get to give Jungkook a slap in the back of his head one day when he was alone. But to be honest, Jungkook couldn't care less, that's how much of a heaven he's in.

And how is today different, you might ask? Well, it started when the boys had gone out to eat their horrible canteen food in the nice weather, just chilling and talking as they usually would. The conversation carried on as usual until Jimin suddenly got something stuck in his throat and started coughing like a madman. He has seen something... or rather someone he didn't expect to see ever again. Okay, maybe a bit exaggerated.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Hoseok questions, but Jimin can't even think about anything aside from the boy currently looking at their table.

Yoongi hesitantly makes his way towards them as he watches Hoseok helplessly try to stop Jimin from getting chocked to death. The others doesn't seem to have noticed him either, they are all looking worried at the only person who has actually realized Yoongi is back.

He's glad he went a way for some time. He might have dragged it on for a bit too long, but now it was also embracement and regret that started filling up his system. However, he got himself forced from the safe conditions back in his hometown in order to make up with his mates. His mates.

The time he has been away has really given him the time to reflect over their relationship and he has come to realize that maybe he did have quiet a big influence on the situation. He has always been reluctant and to be honest, pretty lazy. When Hoseok and Jimin tried to make activities and such, he would often decline or just ignore their crazy energetic selves. He just forgot that every time he did that, his mates would reschedule and stay home with him. At the time, he was probably moody and didn't want them to, but when he thinks about it... it's actually the nicest and most amazing thing they could have done.