"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

.

.

.

.

i cant believe i just accepted trying out for the volleyball team.

i couldn't resist it. it was too much. he tortured me.

who in their right state of mind would say no to someone offering to buy you coffee jelly everyday after practice!?

not me, at least.

right now, i'm walking towards the gym for the tryouts. cant say i'm excited... i'm talking about the tryouts, not the coffee jelly, cause you know i'm very excited for that.

anyways back to the tryouts. i finally arrived to the gym and i pulled the door handle, that clearly said "pull". i bet hinata has tried to push the door open at least once. i smirked internally cause... yeah, i hate showing my emotions.

as i entered the place i was greeted with the team's happy faces. "saiki-chan!" hinata exclaimed excitedly. new nickname, huh?

"oh! saiki-san, we were waiting for you!" sugawara called. i nodded and walked over to the team. i noticed there were two other girls standing there, aside from the managers, who i have already met.

"these are kimura-san and ikeda-san, they'll be trying out as well." daichi said motioning the two girls. the one i assumed to be kimura, had raven wavy locks contrasting her light brown eyes, and ikeda had blonde straight hair and deep brown eyes.

"IT'S OUR GODDESS! OUR EYES HAVE BEEN  BLESSED!" the horny duo shouted on their knees staring at me with tears on their eyes. not this again. i sighed.

"hey tanaka-senpai, nishinoya senpai." the two girls greeted flirtatiously. the two boys looked at the girls and simply nodded at them.

yes. they simply nodded. after nodding they turned to me again and resumed their praising towards me.

"HUH? how come they didn't swoon over us?!" ikeda whisper yelled to kimura. "i said it once and i'll say it again; that girl's a total attention whore." kimura replied. the girls then proceeded to roll their eyes at me with an annoyed expression.

'UGH! i'm only trying out because i heard the team is  playing against oikawa-senpai's team!' the girls thought.

hm, i wonder who oikawa-senpai is... oh wait i don't, because i don't care at all.

i quietly sighed at their annoying voices and thoughts before daichi explained the tryouts.

"okay listen up everyone! there will be five parts in the tryouts! you'll have to execute a receive, a set, a spike, a serve, and lastly we'll have a 3 versus 3 match. we'll decide who makes it to the team afterwards. good luck!"

'i really hope saiki-san makes it.' all the boys thought.

—-

stage one: receive:

"okay, first of all, you will have to receive one of tanaka-san's spikes." daichi explained to the girls and me.

"pft that's easy!" kimura whispered to her friend with a "i'm better than you" expression.

'yeah, for me.'  i thought annoyed at their antics.

"okay! kimura-san you're first." daichi told her handing tanaka a ball. the said girl confidently strode towards the court. she got in position to receive the ball with a smirk on her face.

sugawara carefully set the ball to tanaka. the spiker ran towards it and jumped, he then spiked the ball, of course not with his full strength because he didn't want the girl to be sent to the nurse's.

kimura proceeded to clumsily receive the ball. so clumsily that the ball went off bounds, and hit ikeda right in the face.

everyone, including daichi, were trying not to bust out laughing at the scene. the silence was very uncomfortable until nishinoya and tanaka gave in and started laughing their asses off.

ikeda's face was red in anger, she groaned before storming off.

"UGH! this is all your fault!" kimura said angrily pointing to me, before running off over to her friend.

i raised an eyebrow at her statement.

what the hell did i do now?

/AN/
⚠️⚠️TW⚠️⚠️ JEALOUS ASS BITCHES IN THIS CHAPTER‼️‼️‼️
bruh fr they jealous tanaka and noya simp for us and not their ugly asses lmao.
ugh i rlly hate people like kimura and ikeda. 😀

someone hold me back before i smack TF OUTTA THEM 😍