•𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊•

___________________________
『••✎••』

~Matteo's POV~

When my men and I arrived back at my mansion I got out of the car and went round the other side. I opened her side of the door and picked up her tiny, fragile body bridal style and started walking inside my house.

I told my men to meet me in my office in 10 minutes so I could talk to them. I went up the stairs and walked down one of my long hallways and opened one of the guest rooms. I laid her down onto the bed and pulled the covers over her. I noticed some bruises on her face and I wondered if my men did that. I know I'm a ruthless killer but I never hurt women and won't allow it if one of my men hurt her either. But I also realise I'm only keeping her here because she knows too much. I'm not going to be nice to her because I don't have soft spots for anyone. And I have no time to have weaknesses in my job.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the room closing the door behind me not even looking back at her and started going towards my office. I open the big black door and shut it. I walked over to my desk and sat down on my chair tapping my finger on my chin waiting for my men.

After a couple of minutes I looked at my watch and wondered what's taking them so long. Before I could stand up from my chair I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I yelled. Both of my men came in and shut the door. "What the fuck took you so long?" I yelled. I hate it when people waste my time and take forever, I'm a very impatient man.

"Sorry Boss we were just making sure the shipments where going smoothly." I nodded my head at them and put one of my ankles crossed on top of my thigh and leaned back.

"I want you to find all the information of the girl, I expect it to be in front of me in one hour, if not I'll shoot a bullet through your leg capeesh?" They both nodded nervously and quickly walked out of my office. I sighed hoping they would find something decent about her.

****
-1 hour later-

I'm typing on my computer when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I yell not even looking up from my screen.

"Boss we have got information." I finally look up and watch as one of them place a file down onto my desk. I nod at them and they nod back understanding that I wanted them to leave. "Let's see then" I whisper to myself.

I move the file so it's in front of me and I open it to it's first page.
_______________
Name: Aria Sky
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Birthday: 4th September 2000
Star sign: Virgo
Family:
-Mother: dead  
-Father: none  
-Siblings: none
Job: Waitress at 'The Un Beau Café'
Address: 83 Hanbury Lane
In a relationship with: Aaron Brown
———
Gender: Male
Job: none
Age: 21
Birthday: 28th March 1999
Star sign: Aries
Family: mother and father who lives up in England.
Extra info: has been in jail couple of times for bad drunken behaviour, speed driving, selling drugs, being in fights.
_______________

I read the file and realise that it says none next to her father. What does it mean that she has no father?. If he was dead it would say 'dead' but it doesn't. I'll have to look into that. I keep reading and see that her star sign is a Virgo. I'm a Capricorn and I read that those two are the best to be together. Before you say anything, this just popped up on my internet once, I'm not into this kind of stuff. But that is not happening. I never do relationships, no point. My mother is always telling me to settle down and find someone but I'm a ruthless, emotionless killer I can't afford to have a weakness, I have too many enemies. And love doesn't exist to me.

I keep reading on and realise that she is with someone. Aaron Brown. Don't need to worry about that then. I see he has been in jail a couple of times and think what an innocent looking girl is doing with him? I mean I can't really talk, I've kidnapped her and I'm not exactly a saint but I'm still keeping her here anyways. I wonder how he'll be feeling right now realising that his girlfriend is gone.  Oh well, I can't let her go even if she wanted to leave. She has seen too much. I flip the page and realise that's all the information. What the fuck? How is that it? She must have more information than that?

I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial one of my men's number. He picks up the call after one ring, knowing full well I don't like to wait.
"Yes Boss?" he asks through the phone.

"Where is the other information on Aria?" I hiss though the phone, slamming the file shut.

"I- uh Boss that's all that we could find on her." I was confused, how was there not more? I hang up the phone instantly and chuck it down onto the desk and run my hands down my face.

What do I do with you now Aria? I think to myself. A maid? Sure why not. It's better then doing nothing around this house anyways, since she's gonna be here a while.

I stand up from my desk and start walking out of my office to see if she's awake.

。・:*˚:✧。
______________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I'm sorry I took so long to update but I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Matteo's POV. I'll make sure to make more of his POV's in the story so don't worry.

What do you think will happen next? Read on and find out!!🤍
Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories please!

Thank you for 40 reads and 9 votes! I appreciate you all sm and remember I love you all!!🥺