(17) Kiss

"I like you"

Silence, literal silence.

He's contemplating something, Jesus, say something jerk!!

He then roughly grabbed my hand and dragged me out into the hallway.

"H-Hey!? What are you doing!?"

He dragged me towards our bedroom and threw the door open, then slammed it shut.

"H-Hey I'm sorry!? I wont ever do that again-"

He threw me against the closed door and pressed his lips onto mine.

I
What
Huh?
Where?

His lips molded into mine perfectly, It started as a slow, passionate kiss, with him slowly rubbing his thumb on my neck, and me wrapping my arms around his.

The kiss then turned feverish, and he picked me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist.He slowly walked us towards the bed, dropping me on it forcing him above me.

I rubbed my hands against his abs while he tenderly touched my face, in contrast to the feverish kiss he's giving me.

Oh my god oh my god.

Never in my years before reincarnation have I been kissed like this ( or kissed at all ) and it is amazing. Being kissed like this as my first kiss was probably one of the best things that happened to me.

Though, I wonder how Ezra learned how to kiss like this, if I recall he wasn't much of a romantic, and his first time ( with Xaviars mother ) wasn't romantic, I doubt they even kissed.

I pushed him away slightly, "S-So you like me?"

He shook his head, "I love you Charlotte"

W-Wha!? He what! How!?

He bent down and started to kiss and bite my neck, trying to leave a love kiss on it, causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Ah. W-Wait Erza, I- I need to tell you-"

God! He's such a beast, he's not even letting me get one sentence out!

"E-Erza, I, I didn't lose my memories!" I yelled.

He suddenly paused and looked at me, "What?"

I sighed, I need to tell him the truth....because I like him ( and possibly love him >.< )

"I-I was reincarnated..."

"R-Reincarnated!?" Erza asked in surprise.

Ah I forgot he probably doesn't know what it means.

"Being reincarnated means that you died and then are reborn-"

"I know what that is! You were reincarnated too?"

{ End of Beginning Arc }

EDIT: Author-San made some typos 🙈 should be fixed but tell me if there are still mistakes! I appreciate any tips or feedback!

Hey y'all!The first Arc finally ended! I'm so excited to show y'all what I have planned for the second arc ( when the main storyline begins) And I will be updating frequently because,... I got an IPad for Christmas and it came with a keyboard...SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...

MORE UPDATES ( SINCE TYPING ON MY PHONE IS IRRITATING)

Anyways the new arc will start Monday or Tuesday and I will update 1-3 times a week deepening on school. I hope y'all like it and be prepared for more drama, characters, secrets, and kisses >.<

<