[ 𝟎𝟐𝟓 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

___________________________________

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

We all watch as Dad's car drives away. "You know, I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us," I say, turning towards my siblings and Lila.

"Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here," Lila scratches her neck, starting to walk away.

"When you say "we", who exactly are you referring to?" I step forward, making her stop walking and turn to me.

"Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence," she shrugs.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste," I hiss.

"She's right, Five. We gotta get outta here," Diego defends her.

"I just saved your life you kinder-shit," she retaliates. "If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks."

"And that's the problem. You're too good. You ask to many questions You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing," I claim.

"He's got a point," Diego backs me up.

"So I know how to handle myself and that makes me the bad guy?" Lila asks innocently. "Y/n knows how to handle herself as well. Maybe she's a bad guy," Lila points to Y/n.

"Whoever you are, you're in our way. If I ever see you again, I will kill you."

I motion Y/n to follow and we walk towards the car, and while doing so, I notice Y/n wasn't herself. She wasn't looking up from the ground or acting normal. "Are you alright? You seem pretty shaken up," I ask her once we get to the car; she only nods and leans on the car.

Diego finally the reaches the car and we start to drive. When we got to Elliot's, we walked up the stairs only to see Luther and Elliot passed out on a couch and chair. Without even acknowledging them, Y/n walks passed them and rushes into her room.

"Is she okay?" Diego asks concerned as he throws the keys onto the counter. 

"I don't know. She was acting off ever since we left the consulate," I respond, walking towards her door. 

"Well, I'm going to bed. See ya," Diego walks into another room.

"Night," I say to him, walking into her room and closing the door.

I saw her sitting on her bed, hands in her lap as tears we streaming down her face. "Hey, you alright?" I ask and she shakes her head, immediately wiping off her tears putting on a fake smile.

"I'm fine."

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I look at her eyes as they start to fill up with tears again. "You can tell me. I won't judge." 

"The necklace. . ." I hear her whisper wiping her tears. "It's gone. One of the stupid Swedes took it or I dropped it somewhere, and I can never get it back."

Y/n dropped her head in her hands and snuffled. "That's the last thing she gave to me. Well, personally. I'm so stupid, crying over such a small thing. Sorry about this. I'm being selfish, we have an apocalypse to solve and I'm crying over a necklace." she chuckles. "Wow."