Chapter XIV

"Kill her please." Camila begged as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Dad just kill her!" Camila yelled as she looked away crying and dropping to the floor. She couldn't take it.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this." Lauren's breathy voice said as she struggled to look at Camila. The green-eyed girl's hand were both wrapped in an iron chain behind her. Her cheek had a few cuts, her lower lip was busted. She had a bruise forming in her rib that was now visible due to the scratches on her shirt.

"You thought you could fuck around and get away with it?!" Alejandro scoffed as slapped Lauren accross the face. The two were out in school and were casually enjoying reunion night together, when Camila received a call from her dad saying they won't be home until the next day.

"They won't be home until tomorrow." Camila bit her lip as she wrapped her arms around the green-eyed girl's neck, gently playing with her hair.

"And you're telling me this because?" Lauren chuckled as she rested her forehead against Camila's.

"The night is still young, the party's boring." Camila smiled as she locked eyes with her girlfriend, seducing her.

"Are you trying to seduce me Cabello?" Lauren chuckled as she looked at her girlfriend who was on a strapless dress.

"Depends, are you seduced?" Camila smirked as she licked her bottom lip before biting it.

"Don't do that." Lauren groaned as she closed her eyes. The two were out of the gym, where the party was happening. And is currently at the hallway, hidden from everyone and everything.

"Babe." Camila giggled as she felt Lauren's lips on her shoulders gently kissing it.

"Don't tempt me Camila." Lauren mumbled.

"But your friend's already temped." Camila smirked as she felt Lauren below.

"Fuck you." Lauren murmured before ravishing her girlfriend's neck, earning a moan from the younger one.

"Let's take this home shall we?" Camila panted out as she pulled away from Lauren, gently biting her lip. As soon as the two went home in Camila's recidence, both girls did not waste time to run into the brunette room.

"Lauren!" Camila moaned as she scratched the raven's back and bit her shoulders while she shuddered from the experience.

"I love you." Lauren panted out as she kissed Camila's cheek before collapsing on top of the brunette. The brown-eyed girl gently caressed her girlfriends back, as she felt her knees tremble.

"I love you more Lo." Camila breathed out, kissing Lauren's head.

"Where are you going?" the brunette asked as Lauren started to stand up.

"Home."

"Stay the night." Camila said as she looked at her girlfriend with puppy eyes.

"I know, but we might get in trouble." Lauren frowned.

"Please?" Camila pleaded.

"I don't want to be alone. Sometimes, I feel like a booty call or a hook up when you go home after." Camila frowned. Lauren turned to her, sighing.

"Ok, fine." Lauren chuckled as she slipped inside the bed again, cuddling with Camila.

"Lo, what did you see in me?" Camila asked as she gently looked at the smiling raven beside her.