•𝖘𝖎𝖝•

______________________________
『••✎••』

-Back to Aria's pov-

I slowly open my eyes adjusting them so I could see. A ray of sunlight was beaming down onto my face and I put my hand in front of my eyes blocking the light. I sat up and a massive headache shoots through my head. I groan in pain whilst rubbing my head. What happened? What time is it? I looked around and panic flooded through my body. Where am I? I look down and realise I'm on a bed.
A very comfy one.

Now is not the time brain! I yell in my head. Suddenly the door opens and a man walks in. I realise it's one of the men that were in that ally way with that man that owed money to them, and it's the one that was laughing at me. I got up off the bed and backed myself up against a corner. "Don't come near me" I whisper. He laughs and starts walking towards me and grabs onto my wrist.

"You are coming with me." He tells me whilst trying to drag me out of the room.

I start screaming and hitting him to let go of my wrist. "Let go of me!" I keep shouting at him. He then pushes me onto the floor and points his finger in my face. Memories start filling my head. This is all so familiar.

"Shut up stupid woman and come with me!" He yells in my face. I bring my legs to my chest and look down at my knees, tears start building up in my eyes. He was about to grab onto my wrist again but then I heard a loud booming voice.

"What the fuck is going on here Edan?" He shouts. The men gulps before turning to face the man that just came in.

"I- well I was t-trying to bring her t-to you Boss" he stutters. Boss? So this is the powerful person that owns this place I'm guessing.

The deep voice speaks again. "Did I say drag her?." I look up and see the man shake his head. His voice yells again and I flinch. "Fuck off I'll deal with you later." The man instantly scurries off without even glancing back at me. I'm still looking at my knees when the deep voice speaks again. "We need to talk." I look up at him afraid. What does he want from me?

He sits on the bed. "Sit." His voice is so cold and dangerous but oozes with confidence and power. Who is he? I quickly do as I'm told like always and sit on the bed a look back down at my fingers, creating a distance between us. "Your probably wondering what I want you for is that right?" I don't give any reply but nod.
"Words."

I hesitate before stuttering. "Y-yes sir." I can tell he is looking at me a bit confused.

"Matteo is just fine Aria." He reply's. How does he know my name? I can't call him by his first name. I just can't. I'm so used to calling Aaron sir and scared if he will hurt me like he does if I don't do as I'm told and call him sir that I don't trust calling someone by their first name apart from Helen. I look at him with wide eyes before shaking my head and looking back down at my fingers.

"I-I can't s-sir." I stutter again. I always get nervous around people, you can never know what they'll do to you. I can't help it now but feel paranoid about every little thing.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Aria." He says coldly.

I quickly look up at him trying to look anywhere apart from those gorgeous hazel eyes. "Why can't you call me by my first name?" He asks. I just shake my head again. I can't tell him why. I can't tell him anything. No one can save me from my nightmare of a life. He will kill me otherwise. "Call me Matteo, Aria not sir. Only my men call me that or Boss."

"No." I say a bit louder this time. He looks a bit shocked about the way I said it and I realised I've messed up. I've just yelled at him and now he's going to hurt me. I watch as he gets up and I flinch. I notice he's staring at me with a puzzled look on his face and I quickly get myself back to normal and start rubbing my arm nervously.

I pray in my head that he doesn't ask questions and luckily he doesn't. He clears his throat and begins talking again. "So as you know you saw something.." he pauses for a second before continuing "saw something you weren't meant to see." I nod not daring to speak again just in case. "So that means your going to stay here for a while." I snap my head up to look at him and my mouth opens wide. The panic floods my body again. This can't happen, I can't go back into another nightmare again.

I start shaking my head multiple times. "N-no I can't, p-please let me g-go." He chuckles darkly.

(hermosa: beautiful)
"No can do Hermosa." He smirks at me.

"I'll just escape then." I say out loud without realising I blurted it out. I don't even know where it came from but I'm not lying, I am going to escape. I don't care about the consequences. I'm not staying in another nightmare.

"Good luck with that angel I'll always find you again." He smirks so I glare at him hoping it would somehow intimidate him but I'm guessing it doesn't as he laughs again. "Anyways you will become a maid here and start working for me since you'll have nothing else to do. You can wear what you want but just make sure that breakfast is ready at 7am, lunch at 1pm and dinner at 8pm. I have another maid called Lindsey but she is the one that does the cleaning, she used to do cooking but now that's your job." I nod again taking everything in and making sure I remember all the times. I loved cooking so I guess that's a win for me at least.

"You don't have to work today but you'll be working tomorrow, I'll show you where the kitchen is so you know how to get to it, follow me." He starts walking off with his hands behind his back and I quickly follow him from behind.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you liked this chapter!
I decided to update twice in the same day to make up for not updating in ages.
So Aria has to start working as a maid now. Will she ever be able to escape?

Read on and find out!!🤍

Make sure to keep voting and telling other about my stories!! Thank you <3