5 | friends

Anastasia Kingsley POV

What the fuck?

My room is fucking amazing!

I take in the beauty of my bedroom and walk over to the grey desk and see a sticky note, 'These are for you, darling. -dad'.

Couldn't they have found me sooner?

I smile gratefully, looking down at the Grey Mac book air and the brand new IPhone. I quickly set up both items, hacking to see if they've been tapped in, they are literally in the second most powerful mafia, can never be too sure.

I need to call Max and Parker have been my best friends for as long as I can remember. But they're always moving due to people underground needing them to do shit.

-

I dried the dishes and placed the toast on the plate for auntie and uncle, grabbing the water and setting it up on the small dining table after wiping the small white powder.

I quickly ran up the stairs to grab my shoes to go to the playground, it was finally Saturday!

I ran down the stairs, my ponytail swishing from side to side, the sun shining brightly on my face when I open the front door.

I quietly sang to myself, skipping to the nearest park that the kids are always at.

I squeal in delight when I see the swings empty, kids playing everywhere.

Sadly, I don't have any friends.

I sit on the swing, the metal feeling cold under my small hands.

I giggle when I started moving my legs, sliding up in the wind, is this what a roller coaster feels like?

I shook my head, trying to go as high as my tiny legs could take me.

"Hey kid, get off. Us big kids want the swing now." A boy with brown hair says, looking only a few years older.

"No! I got here first!" I complain, wanting to spend a little more time on it before I have to go back.

"We. Don't. Care." He scoffs, him and his friend looking at me with disgust.

"There's more swings right there!" I pointed next to me, three swings empty.

"No! Those aren't in the sun. They are in the shade. We wanna get the sunny ones." His friend with light brown hair said, stomping his foot.