Chapter six

Even though Hoseok and I have the same class together I didn't wait for him and I don't why. Anyways, I reached my class just in time and Hoseok arrived in exactly 6 seconds after me.So we took our sits and the teacher arrived shortly. By the way we are having Geography.....

SKIP TO AFTER GEOGRAPHY CLASS TO THIRD PERIOD
(This is because the Author of this book is very lazy)
(A/N):No I'm not😂😂....ok maybe a little...But the main reason I skipped is because I don't know much in Geography because I'm not a Science Student..Lol....

Anyways after Geography and English.Hoseok and I had Mathematics aka Maths aka the most hated subject??👀.Sooo in Maths class Hoseok and I sat together.We were just chatting then She entered and I noticed she was laughing about something with her friends.'She looks so cute~~' I thought. Then Hoseok brought me back to reality.

"Yah..Jimin" He said waving his hand in front of me.
"Oh,sorry" I said.
"Who were you staring at?" He said then he turns to look..
"Oooo" He said
"Uhhh" I said nervously.
So I explained the whole thing to Hoseok but he kept on teasing me...
"Jimin has a crush~~~ oooo~~~" He said.
"Hey...keep your voice low and I don't have a crush on anyone" I whispered.
"Lies of the heart" He said.
"Did you know that there is a zee world series with that exact title" I said trying to change the subject.
"Hehe very funny stop trying to change the subject" He said rolling his eyes.
"I'm serious" I said.
"Anyways back to your crush" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Please stop that" I said making a disgusted face while squinting my eyes.
Just then our Math teacher came in.
"Alright take your seats" Mr. James said.
"Today we'll be talking about Arithmetic and Geometric Progression which I like to call AP and GP" he said....
Soon after the bell was rung and everyone was rushing out of class while I waited for them to finish pushing and jumping on themselves,then someone bumped into me.
"Sorry" We both said.
I looked up and I saw her.again. And I wondered isn't this how we met.
"Lol" I said out loud unknowingly.
"What..did you just say Lol.." She laughed.
"Uh..um..yh..hehe" I said nervously.
"That's crazy" She laughed.again.
"Um..I'm Ji-" she cut me off and said..
"Jimin I already know your name" she giggled.
I was kinda blushing at how she said my name.
"I'm Li-" She got cut off by an annoying Hoseok.
"Yoo Jimin you're gonna be late for your next class" He said. And I just glared at him. The type of glare that says ‘ you're so dead'.
He noticed and said.
"Oh I hope I'm not interrupting something " He said avoiding my glare.
"Oh it's ok" She replied.
Then suddenly the familiar brown haired girl came.(Jennie)
"Let's go Lama" She said.(Jennie)
"Seriously Jennie".She said.(Lisa)
" Omg Lama?" Hoseok asked and burst into laughter.So did I.
"Hey stop laughing you two" She said.
"We better get going or else we will be late for P.E" Hoseok said.
"Well we are already 4mins late soo let's go" I said dashing out of the class.
~~~~~
We arrived there late but luckily the teacher wasn't there yet so we quickly took our seats.Then our teacher Miss. Kelly arrived shortly.
"Sorry for coming late.So today we'll be doing something different" She said.
"Huh?" Both Hoseok and I said in unison.
"So you will all join your respective sport teams and practice because the SKSST is in a month!!" She said.
"The SKSST" I said plainly.
"Omg the South-Korean Schools Sports Tournament!! I'm so in" Jungkook squealed surprising us.
"Hey Jungkook why did you scare us like that" I said flicking his forehead.
"Ouchh" Jungkook cried, fake cried.
"So which sport are you going for" Hoseok asked me.
"None" I replied.
"Whyyy" Jungkook whined.
"I don't do those stuff" I said.
"Which one would you like to do" Jungkook then asked.
"Basketball I guess" I said.
"Wait really" He asked clapping his hands.
"Yeah why" I asked confused.
"I'm part of the basketball team" He said.
"We" Hoseok said.
"Oh" I said surprised because I never really took interest in the sports teams.
"Students we've been informed that the tryouts will be held tomorrow because there isn't much time to practice for the qualifying round." Miss Kelly announced.
"So for now your all dismissed ,so you can just get ready for your next class" She added.
"Woooohoooo" Jungkook cheered.
"Hey Jimin what class are you having next" Hoseok asked.
"Languages along with Taehyung, I think" I replied.
"Oh OK I'm having History with Jennie" He then said.
"Wait who's Jennie" I asked confused.
"I'm over here you dummy" Jennie said.
"Oh sorry I didn't know" I said and chuckled.
"Anyways let's get going I'm tired~~~" Jungkook Whined.
~~~~~
"Hey Jungkook what class are you having now?" I asked him while taking some books from my locker.
"Chemistry" He said annoyed.
"Oh sorry dude" I said and chuckled.
"Well gotta go,see ya after school" He said and ran off so I went to class.
*****
I entered the class and took my seat before the teacher arrived.
As I did I heard some guys talking about me.
"Look there's Jimin,what a loser" Malcolm said.
"I know right.. He thinks he's some hot shot because he can speak more languages than us but he doesn't even talk" Ben the supposed leader said.
"Not to mention that he's cute,smart,Tall and-" Nick was cut off.
"Hey whose side are you on Nick" Ben said.
"Gossips as usual" I said passing by before Ben stopped me.
"Hey there Jimmy Neutron what did you just call us" Ben said angrily.
"I hate repeating myself but for people with poor hearing such as yourself,I will.And I called you guys gossips because that's what you are" I said annoyed.
"Who do you think you are to call us deaf" Ben said.
"One, I didn't call you deaf..I said people with poor hearing and it seems to be getting worse oh no.
Two, I was referring to you and
Three, My name is Jimin. But in case you didn't hear me properly I'll spell it for you. It's J I M I N.Okay?" I said and that made him really angry.
"Oh so you think you're so smart huh" Ben said clenching is fist.
"I don't really like boasting but as you called me earlier. Jimmy Neutron which means you already know how smart I am" I smirked. Usually I'd just ignore or walk away but he's asking for it.
"Who the heck cares about how big your brain is" He said.
"Actually you're the one who started talking about how smart I am but thank you for noticing how big my brain is but I feel bad for you as a Phylum Echinoderm" I said clearly confusing him.
"What the heck is that" He asked.
"It means that you're one the organisms classified under Phylum echinodermata while the normal humans and mammals are classified under Phylum Chordata" I said.
"Oh you're gonna get it now" He said launching his fist towards my face.
"Stop" Taehyung said stopping him and crushing Ben's fist with his hands.
"Ouch let go of me" Ben whined in pain.
"Say sorry to Jimin first" Taehyung said increasing the force on Ben's fist.
"Its alright Tae he doesn't have to" I said.
"Taehyung as in Kim Taehyung omg" Nick gasped.
"Who is Taehyung exactly" Malcolm asked.
"One of the most hottest, toughest and strongest guys in the school and he's one of the members of BTS.Their parents are the top donors of the school and very big in Seoul, Daegu,Busan and countries around the world" Nick said.
They were actually whispering to themselves meanwhile Ben's hand was still getting crushed by Taehyung.
"OK OK sorry Jimin" Ben said.
"Better" Taehyung said.
Then Taehyung took me to the back of the class.
"Huh thanks for helping me the" I said.
"Thanks and dude you're a real Savage" Tae  chuckled.
"Thanks I guess" I said.
"Oh I almost forgot our teacher won't be coming to class" Tae said.
"Oh okay" I said.
So we both just talked about random stuff and I got to know Taehyung better.

*****
✨Hey peeps sorry for not updating for like almost two months because as usual school work has increased *Sobs* 😑.Anyways I hope you're all okay,well rested and healthy🙂. Have a good day or night depending on where you are✨.

Byeee✨
Vickie Cares;)