16

*************************

You're the only thing  that's going on in my mind

*************************

BENTLEY

"Bentley... we're back." I hear a light voice through my sleepy mind, a large hand fixing the flyaway hairs on the crown of my head.

I turn a bit, head buried in my covers and body cocooned. I grumble before opening one eye and looking up at Rumer, who was standing on the side of the bed. "What time is it?"

"Four o'clock." He says softly, knowing I am by no means a morning person. "What time did you go to bed Benny?"

"Late." I reply. "I'm going back to bed."

"Have you eaten? Come on, we can walk to the diner and get-"

"I'm tired Rumie, I'll eat at Apollo's tonight."

Rumer gives me a sweet smile before clicking his tongue. "Hey, I'm sorry about the airflow... Z and I went and fixed it this morning, took No-Name out for a test drive and it works."

"I just hate losing, so I flipped." I say, eyes closing from sheer exhaustion.

"That's a nice apology, Bentley." Zayn says, tearing the curtain that separated my area from the rest of the loft.

"Fuck you Z, you know I'm never sorry for yelling at you." I speak into the pillow. "Thanks for fixing it. Now go, I'm fucking tired."

They both laugh before excusing themselves and I almost fall back asleep, but my mind is awake now and holy shit am I reeling.

Last night was... shit. I had never been fucked so good in my life and I've never been so okay being somewhat submissive. Harry was a sex god and he made me come twice and wetter than I had ever been before. Everything about him was consuming, the way he kissed me roughly, choked me, slapped my clit and spit in my mouth... the way he thrust into me... his words... holy shit his words.

I had never let anyone degrade me because I was always on top, but the way he spoke to me could have gotten me off alone.

Whores like you... fucking slut....bloody narcissist.... filthy brat...

He wasn't wrong, the way I was acting last night even caught me off guard. I called him daddy and meant it. I wasn't fully submissive either, I did bite back a few times and I knew he liked it.

He liked a challenge and fucking me was one.

Then there's the fact he kept those green eyes on my and kept them there after a certain point. I was a sucker for eye contact because they were a window to how good the other person was feeling, and the way my eyes rolled until they were sore just goes to show that I was on another planet.

He also asked me to hurt him and that's when I remembered the pain kink. He debated carefully before asking and it almost made me smile how shy he was about it in a way... I knew pain was pleasure and I liked it too. Nobody had ever really done that to me but I knew that last night wasn't just a one time thing and maybe one day Harry would be willing to hurt me too.

I really liked it though, he had been the only guy to fuck me until my legs were weak and trembling to the point where I couldn't walk... and that's how I ended up in my bedroom. I don't sleep in others beds or with others, and as tired as I was I couldn't stay there with him. I forced him to carry me up the three flights of stairs after cleaning me up, and he laid me down on the bed and asked if I would be alright before leaving and I passed out instantly.