37.

➪ 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 ✍︎︎

➪ 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 ✍︎︎

"You should get that." I pointed to a blue Nike jumpsuit.

"That's blue. What if it's a girl." Skyler said.

"Well ain't nobody told you to go shopping this early. We don't know the gender yet!" I rolled my eyes. "And blue can be a girl color too."

"It seems like you don't wanna be here.." She said lowly. "I can take you back home if you really want."

"It's not that , it's just the way you're acting. You're saying I should help you find some clothes for the baby but don't like anything I pick. We've been walking around this damn mall for 2 hours and only have one bag which is something for you." I stated.

"Can we get some food?" She ignored everything I said.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before giving her a tight smile. "I'm finna go use the bathroom. I'll meet you at the food court."

Before she could answer I walked out of the Nike store and headed to the elevator.

Swear she's been being bitchy all damn day. Them pregnancy hormones probably kicking in though so I'll just let her be.

As I was about to enter the elevator I heard my name being called.

I turned around with my face scrunched up tryna figure out who was calling me before I noticed. Andre.

Why is he tryna talk to me..

"Wassup?" I tilted my head as he walked up.

"It's been a while." He looked me up and down. "How you been?"

"Good.." I said uneasily. "You need something?"

"Nah. I just saw you here and had to say wassup."

"Okay.." I nodded. "Bye now."

Turning back around I pressed the up button on the elevator because I had now missed it. Suddenly I felt a touch on my arm making me snatch away and turned around again facing Andre..

"What?" I mugged him.

"Aye lem—" He was saying before a girl walked up interlocking her fingers with his. "Bae who's this?" She laid her head on her arm.

See all I wanted to do was use the damn bathroom. Not get into some shit with this bum.

"I'm Destiny."