The Return and The Drama(Part 2)

After, that weird encounter with the sad Lord Elrond. I walk down the stairs the rest of the way. Then I go into the public bathing chambers. As I get into the water it feels relaxing. It is nice to get the dirt and grumb of the body. And, it is really nice to have the smell of onions off me.

I take a bar of soap, the color is blue. And wash with it more than twice. I just wanted all the nasty smells of me. Especially the smell of troll! No offense, but Gray stunk so bad. It feels so nice to put my head into the water. And I even swim in the bathing chambers, just feels so nice and makes me feel refreshed. I mean, after all I did not get to bath in ten days! The little adventure Glorfindel, Baelen, Arwen, and I took was seven days long. Then, I was captured and taken to a cave troll cave for three days!

So yes, the bath does feel so good! And refreshing. After ten more minutes I get out and get dry off well. Then I put my new dress on and it was so nice! A new fresh dress! And it's a blue one, it makes my eyes stick out. And shows of my beauty. Then I take a brush and brush through my hair. It feels so nice! And I decide to let it hang.

Walking out of the public bathing chambers cave, I see a familiar face! And this figure is tiny. Sam! He was sitting in one of the gardens. I sneak behind him in a bush and throw a rock at him. It bounced off his coat and he was surprised. He looked around and I tackled him in a hug. And he gets upset.

" Come on my Lady, what was that for I am glad you made it here safely but that is no excuse to knock me off this bench"! I just smile at him.

" I am sorry Sammy, but your just so adorable as you can see I like hobbits haha". He just sighs and let it be. He crosses his arms and looks away from me.

" Come on Sam I did not mean any harm, just a bit of fun, I thought hobbits were always happy folk". He just shakes his head.

" A lot of people think that, and we are, but I can not be happy knowing Mr. Frodo is hurt he still has not woken up". Patting Sam on the shoulder I try to make him feel better.

" I am sure Frodo will be fine Sam, he is in one of the best elven healers home. I am sure Elrond is doing everything he can for Frodo." At least that made the little hobbit smile a bit. Then I take my leave.

" I have other things to attend to Sam, but I'll see you around and remember all will be okay my friend."

I see take the long set of stairs to where I can see the front entrance and the bridge, then I see the stables and get excited.

Running down the stairs I almost knock the guard on this rump. I couldn't help it. I really wanted to see my horse, Acorn just to make sure he was alright. The bin of apples near the stable entrance on the inside, I see it and take out two full apples. Then see my brown horses and call his name.

" Acorn I am back! Safe and sound".

The brown horse was laying down resting and he got up in a big flash. I open his stall door and hug him dearly and he returns the hug with this neck over my right shoulder. I pat him on the neck.

" I know boy I am so glad to see you too, here eat the apples''.

Acorn neighs and chomps on the apples I buy in his feed bin. Why he eats I brush his black mane and tail. After I am done brushing them I braid them into nice four stranded braids to hold his hair neatly. He looks so handsome and whinnies in acknowledgment that I did a good job. I gave him one more pat on the neck and shut his stall door again.

His front right hoof hits the ground like thunder! I just sigh.

" Yes, I know you want to go for a ride soon, I promise, I am so exhausted boy I had quite the little adventure!"