16- apologies and hang outs

no one pov

time skip 2 days. it was now thursday. and taehyung was still at jimins dorm, the two hadnt stopped hanging out. they had baked cookies..then ate them all while watching the lion king, as promised.

taes nails were still painted a pretty baby blue color as he didnt want to take it off yet. 

the two 'soulmates' were now in jimins bedroom. singing and dancing around as they listened to classic one direction songs. the giggles and laughs coming from the two never seemed to stop as they couldnt keep their smiles in. 

both jimin and tae hadnt even checked to see if they got any messages from their friends, too busy hanging out together. and frankly, they didnt really care. taehyung even almost- almost got the picture of his raven haired best friend out of his mind.

-

jungkook sighed as he walked up the stairs, he hated stares.. he and the group were walking up to jimins apartment, they had already checked taes. yoongi rolled his eyes at the youngers lack of energy, even he could walk up stairs with out being annoying. 

"you know, you'v been weirdly calm about this whole thing." he spoke suddenly, directing his voice at jungkook. namjoon nodded in agreement. "yeah yoongis right. you didnt even say anything when they said everything."

jungkook looked at the older boys, shrugging ever so softly. "i already knew." he spoke calmly, slightly shocking the others. "you knew?" jin asked confused. jungkook nodded.

"well- tae came out to me like 3 weeks ago. i didnt know about jimin though, but it kinda makes sense now that i think about it." the boy said. thinking back on how he actually felt jealous over jimin.

"and you didnt tell us??" hobi asked. jungkook looked at him. "no. of course not. i would never do that to tae- or anyone for that matter." jungkook spoke speaking his honest truth. hobi shrugged. "yeah..but like you could of said something.." the boy mumbled. jungkook snorted slightly. 

"no. sorry, no offense. but id chose tae over you all any day."

jungkook said, smiling a little remembering his best friend. who he had now come to terms with he liked. 

the others shrugged, knowing the two were the closest after all. yoongi then looked around a little. "you know, we've never been to jimins dorm." he spoke. the others nodded. "yeah. true." namjoon said as they finally arrived at the room number.

as they stopped infront of the door. they heard music, specifically "18" from one direction blasting from inside. the 5 looked at eachother confused as they slowly knocked three times on the door. waiting for an answer.

-

tae and jimin were in the middle of twirling around when they heard a knock. tae rolled his eyes, not thinking anything of it. "i'll get it." eh said and skipped to the door.

the young boy opened the door, and peaked his head out. "hello-" he stopped seeing all his friends there. the boy quickly gasped and closed the door shut before they could even get a word in.

he panicked and ran to jimin.

"jimin." he said. "what?" jimin looked at him. "bitch theyre here." he whispered. jimin stopped in his movements and looked at his friend. "you mean-" he stopped mid sentence. tae nodded. "yes!" tae whisper shouted.

"shit!" jimin whisper shouted back as he scurried to turn off the music. tae took all the pillows that were on the floor, and threw them back on jimins bed. taking the empty pizza box and threw it in the trash can.