Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4

"We need to save our points. You know it right, how much gap is between the classes. "A boy name Keisei Yukimura retorted. But the girls were hard to convince.

And Shinohara was too arrogant. I mean that whole group looked arrogant. They were more interested in living a plush high school life rather than aiming for Class A. I sighed and looked at Matsushita. She averted her gaze. It seems she too wasn't going to go against her friends.

Should I try to say something. No, it might give an undesired response considering my current position in Class.

So, I decided to walk over to ibuki. I know it would give rise to suspicions, but that won't stop me from making new friends. Friends, it seems I am slowly Starting to understand the meaning of the word.

"Hey" She looked at me with suspicion.

I sighed, "Why are you angry. Don't tell me, you think my class doesn't trust you."

She tched, "Why the hell are you here."

I sighed and sat down beside her.

She was surprised by my sudden action.

"You need to relax you know. You are not alone. I'm with you." I could see a slight blush on her face which turned into anger,

"Are you by any chance flirting with me. If that's the case, then I have no interest in you."

A clear rejection. Thank god she was not my type. Now that I think about it who is my type? I wonder.

"You have rather high opinion of yourself. Why would I flirt with you out of everyone?"

Take it ibuki.

But I made a mistake. She stood up and kicked my stomach. Man, that hurt. Well, I kind of deserved it.

Luckily no one saw it as they were busy setting up the tents.

I sighed and got up.

I decided to join Horikita's was standing there isolated from everyone.

"Hey."

She just looked at me, "What are you up to Ayanokouji Kun."

"Huh what do you mean?"

"I saw you sharing glances with Matsushita San earlier."

"Oh, am I not allowed to look at other girls now?" I asked her.

She glared at me, "It seems you have grown too much social Ayanokouji Kun. "I didn't expect you would change this much in two months."

I just remained silent.

She sighed, "I can't make myself to trust you."

I sighed, "Horikita, you think too much. Why are you so fixated on reaching Class A. If you can give me a good answer, I might think about helping you. You don't have to answer me now. Think for yourself for once. Not for your brother."

I said and stood up. I knew she would be shocked but I don't have time for her immature self.

A day came to an end. We managed to gather fruits and Hirata.I bought canned food using points. I didn't have any plans to make move in the first two days. I was just going to enjoy my freedom.

At night time the boy's tent was in some discussion about points. Well, I decided to go to sleep not wanting to hear their theories.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The morning came and I woke up from my slumber. It seems I woke up very early. No one seemed to be awake.

I stepped outside the tent and was met by a girl in our class. Her name being Karuizawa kei. She looked at me and averted her gaze as if I was the most disgusting person breathing.