war!!!

Ch - 63

Sana is sitting with her friends when suddenly ayirvi open the door and says by coming near her with two mens, "Bring that bitch behind me. Your time going to end soon." She said to Sana. She look at her in confusion as none of them have a single idea that where she is going to take her. Those men's come and start pulling her outside by grabbing her hands.

Sana look back to her friends who follow them. Ayirvi is walking in the front, they took sana to a huge hall which is filled with so many people and samarth is standing in the middle. A cell is placed at the left side of samarth, they lock sana inside it and stand around her. Samarth move towards sana with a smirks and says, "Hy! Confuse right? Actually i got to know that your mate is here, so i thought let him saw his mate."

Sana look at the other side in anger where her friends are standing. Jenie wink at her and says, "Don't worry babes, we will free you whenever you will say. As annie already stole the key from his mens." Sana blink her eyes softly without let anyone know and look towards the main entrance.

Suddenly her heart start beating faster, that current passes through her spine indicates her that sidharth is here. She close her eyes putting hand near her heart when she heard his voice, "I am here princess, going to enter inside his place. In which side he keep you?" Taking a breath Sana try to say from inside she don't know its work or not, "I am in a hall, where almost all of his people is standing."

"He is here in front of me and i locked in a cage." Sidharth heard all this and says, "Shit, this means we can't make you free without the fight." Sana smile inwardly and says, "You can hear me, even when i am not uttering a single word. Now don't worry sidharth and come here, we will win." Sidharth asks her to get ready for running whenever he will asks.

After sometimes the door open, sana lift her eyes towards him. Finally after two days she saw her sidharth in front of her eyes, tears start flowing from her eyes. He look at her and nodded in no, than look at samarth who smirks at him. Jack and some other members come from back. He roam his eyes all over the place, where samarth's army is waiting for the fight.

Moving towards him he look at ayirvi and says in anger, "You will never get me." Samarth take a step towards sidharth and says, "Welcome mr. Alpha, nice to see after all this years." Sidharth smirks and says, "You are still the same coward samarth, who knows stabbing from back. Never have the quality to be the king, my not so dear brother."

Gritting teeth he says, "At least i am not stupid like you who come for a fight with such a small amount of people. Or do i say, you left only this people in your so called pack. A bunch of useless people." Nodded sidharth take a glance at Sana and says, "Come to the actual point, what do you want?" He takes a breath and says in mind, "Princess asks your ghost gang to open the lock."

Sana blink her eyes and says, "Ohk." She look at Jenni and gesture her sneakily to open the door. Samarth smirks and says, "I want the whole empire including the chair of alpha." He take a paper and says, "Sign them, leave the pack and go anywhere you want with your mate."

Sidharth is going to say something when he feels that someone is writing something on his hand. Closing eyes he try to feel the words which says, "I am kashish, no one can see us. My whole team is here by using invisibility spell. Tell us what to do?" Sighing sidharth open his eyes say the same to sana in mind then look at samarth, "What if i say no?".

Frowning he says, " Then you will loose your mate for lifetime. Decide fast who is more important." Smiling he move a step back close his eyes and howl loudly, before samarth react hundreds of werewolves coming there by breaking the walls, and vampires are sitting upside him. Sidharth rush to sana hold her hand and going to move outside when some vampires of samarth going to attack on them but suddenly pause at their place.