Chapter 10

Klaus watched worriedly as Jane slept, she'd been asleep since they woke up briefly the first time

Klaus watched worriedly as Jane slept, she'd been asleep since they woke up briefly the first time. She had so much blood pouring from her head it scared him. The two attackers had begun physically torturing him but he never let it effect him he made it into a joke. Until the woman went to hit Jane even though she was already suffering blood loss and was unconscious.

"Then tell us what you know about Five?" The woman demanded and Klaus told her anything he had known. Which wasn't much and soon he began using ghosts from their killer past to freak them out. It had become night fall and Klaus was beginning to lose any hope of his siblings coming. If it had been just him he knew that they
wouldn't of noticed. He just figured Jane would make Diego at least find them.

His mouth was taped shut but he began banging his head on the table to get someone attention. A young detective came in and shushed him. Eudora Patch. Her eyes flicked to Jane and she immediately felt her blood go cold at the scene. "Are you Diego's brother?" She asked freeing him and then went to Jane. At the sensation of someone touching her Janes eyes shot open weakly looking at Eudora. Before she could even say a thank you Eudora had her gun raised to the man I knew now as Hazel. He dropped his weapon...... but where was the-

A gun shot rang out and Eudoras stomach began to bleed profusely as she fell to the ground harshly. Jane with whatever strength she had left stood and rushed toward the woman in a animalistic fury. But she was shot merely in the stomach but not in a fatal spot making her drop like a ton of bricks. Through the caos Klaus escaped with the brief case. The two attackers about to leave when the mans eyes went to Janes. The shot wasn't fatal but it was obvious she had lost too much blood and this would still manage to kill her.

"What about her?" Hazel asked making cha cha scoff. "She'll be dead weight might as well, leave her." And she ran off him following her slower weighing down with guilt. Janes eyes went to Eudora who laid next to her, She was already dead but Janes hand slowly slid over grabbing Eudoras and squeezing. "I'm-" before she could finish blood spat out of her mouth almost choking her and stopping her apologies.

And slowly her eyes closed taking in the motels ugly ceiling

And slowly her eyes closed taking in the motels ugly ceiling. All the personalities hugged and cried knowing this was it. They were all about to die. Jane could have sworn she heard Diego's voice but her eyes still closed and she lost consciousness for the last time.