-Chapter 1-

beep..beep..BEEP...BEEP..BEEP

I sat up quickly at the sound of my alarm clock.

I jump out of bed and dig through my dresser looking for an outfit.
I finally settle on a white shirt with a long black skirt.

I brush my teeth and hair before heading downstairs where my dad is cooking breakfast.

I sit down at the table and dig into my pancakes, eating as fast as possible. "Whoa, slow down there kitten." Dad said. I take one last bite before smiling up at him.

"Sorry dad im just so excited to watch the entrance exams!" I say with a bright smile. Opposite to my dad i usually am smiling.

After i finished eating i grabbed my phone and sent a quick text to Uncle Mic.

Y/n: Hey ill be there in about 5 minutes!

Can't wait to see you! :Mic

"Ok dad lets go!" i shout running towards the door. "Im coming im coming." my dad said as he finished putting on his hero outfit.

Just as I open the door my dad stops me.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" He says throwing a coat over my shoulder.

I thank him laughing as we walk to the car.

I drag my dad as fast as possible to the observation room to say hi to all the teachers. "Hi everyone!" i say with a bright smile. "Y/N awww my baby!!" Midnight says running over to me. I laugh as i hug her, the

"Im so excited to watch all the new students!" i said jumping up and down. "I have to go announce the rules to them, ill be back soon kiddo!" Uncle Mic said in his usual excited voice as he walked out the door. I went up to the front of the room and sat down in front of the screens.

It was a few minutes before all of the students-to-be walked out to the starting place. I laughed as the all stood there waiting. "What are they all waiting for?" i said watching them. Suddenly Uncle Mic said something and they all started running. "I guess they didn't know they should start immediately!" i said.

I watched as they all started to destroy the robots. There was one student who was exploding them left and right. "He sure has a lot of skill." i said. Finally the zero pointer came out. I saw there were a few students stuck underneath. "We should shut it down before one of them gets crushed!" i said worried. Uncle nezu tried to hit the power down button but it wasn't working.

Suddenly a green haired boy jumped up and smashed the robot! It flew back and landed away from all the people who were stuck. However he started to fall. He couldn't stop himself. Just before he was about to hit the ground a girl with brown hair slapped him making him float.

I let out a sigh of relief as time ran out and recovery girl made her rounds. "That was stressful to watch." i said leaning back in my chair. "Come on Y/n lets go get lunch." My dad said as he lead me out of the room. We walked to the cafeteria and i got a bowl of white rice. Everyone always said that it was boring and that i should get something else but i didn't care.

I sat down with my dad and we went over the results of the exam. Katsuki Bakugou came in first place with a total of 77 villain points. However the boy that came in 7th got zero villain points but 60 rescue points! I was surprised that with that much power he didn't get any villain points!

After lunch i walked back to the house on campus with my dad. The school built us a house on campus so that we didn't have to worry about villains attacking. My dad has always been overprotective, ever since mom died.

I remember my father telling me that mom had been killed by villains, but he always tried to avoid the subject whenever i asked for more details. I was only two when she died so i never really got to know her. My father was the one it really hurt. After we moved on campus all of the teachers became my family.

They helped me train my quirks and taught me well. I was definitely ahead of most 1st years in academics by the age of 8. As for quirks i was ahead of most 3rd years by age 6. But even though im powerful my quirk is very dangerous. Not for others but for myself.

I have two quirks the first is the same as my dads. I can erase the quirk of anyone i see. However instead of when i blink it gets released, i have a time limit. I can only keep it up for about 5 minutes at a time. Then it runs out and i can't use it for another 30 minutes. I have a scarf that i can control like my dad. It helps with capturing and defending. As for offence i usually prefer to use my other quirk.

I call it wishing. I can wish for any quirk in the world and i will get it. Of course it takes me a while to control them so i have a select few i use.

Teleportation: I can teleport anywhere in a 20 mile radius.

Elements: I can control earth, fire, water, air, and ice.

Angel: I can grow angle wings and i have a halo i can manipulate to any size and move wherever i want it.

Shield: I can form a shield around my body, but it only lasts for three minutes at a time.

healing: I can heal both myself and another person i can only heal up to 10 people though and i cant heal deep wounds.

This quirk is strictly forbidden though. If i were to use this in battle villains would target me. The public might think that its unfair and threaten me. So that why i keep it a secret. Only the teachers know about it. They have helped me train it so that i can control it and not let it slip out.

"Ok im going to go take a nap, do what you want just don't wake me up ok." My dad said as he walked into his room. I walked to my room and started to draw.

I drew a picture of my mother using her quirk

I drew a picture of my mother using her quirk. She could shoot thorn bushes out of the ground. I always thought that they looked beautiful. She always reminded me of a rose. Pretty but if you get to close it will bring out its thorns. She always tried to protect me and my dad. She was a pro hero along with my dad.

I really miss her. "Y/n Dinner!" my dad called down. I looked at the time. 6:30 already?!? "COMING!" i yelled as i shut my sketch book. I ran downstairs and my eyes lit up at the sight in front of me. "PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" i yelled as i went and grabbed a slice. My father laughed at my obsession. "We had pizza last week and you act like you haven't had it in years." he said.

He tried to reach for a slice of my plate as i had 5. I slapped his hand and nibbled at my pizza. My dad looked shocked but shrugged it off and continued to eat his own slice. "So dad are you excited for school to start?" i asked him.

"Im excited for you to be in my class, but other than that i would rather be napping." said. I laughed. Of course he did, sleep is his life.

A/N

New series! Ive been reading SOOOOO many fanfictions and ive really been enjoying Aizawas daughter books! I decided to write my own in the hopes of not running out of ideas for my other books! If you don't like my plot then....DEAL WITH IT! Have a great rest of your Day/Night!