-32-

Syd awoke with Emiliano's arms wrapped around her and his firm body against hers. "Em," she murmured. There was no response and all she felt was his breath on her neck and his hardened member poking into her backside. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the clock on the wall read 11:17AM. "Em," she repeated, this time louder, but still no response.

Syd groaned and went to push his arms away, but when she tried, he pulled her in tighter. "So you are awake?" She sighed.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled, the sleepiness still in his voice.

"Me? You mean we. You're supposed to take me to meet with Sean in like two hours and you know how bad Manhattan traffic gets."

Emiliano placed kisses on Syd's neck and shoulder as his hands began to wander. "Even with traffic, it takes me less than an hour to get to Sean's from here."

"Okay, but don't you want to grab breakfast? We barely ate yesterday."

When she tried to pry herself away again, Emiliano pulled her back and pressed his erection against her. His hand trailed down to her core and teased along her slit. "But my breakfast is already here..." He breathed into her ear.

"You're insatiable," she giggled.

Emiliano turned Syd on her back and propped up his head to look at her with a raised brow, still moving his fingers around her folds. "You're the one who woke me up in the middle of the night for another round."

"Yeah, and then who turned it into another one after that?"

"You can't ride me like that and expect me not to return the favor." He dipped a finger inside of her. "Besides, it feels like you're ready to go again." His lips met hers and he got on top of her before his kisses began to trail down her body.

"Em... I'm sore."

"Then let me kiss it better," he whispered, already between her legs.

Syd chuckled at his response. "You are so corn-" Her words were cut off by a squeak when she felt Emiliano's lips latch on to her sensitive core.

His tongue moved softly against her clit and his fingers were gentle as he moved them in and out of her. Whimpers escaped Syd's mouth before they turned to moans. Although Emiliano's immediate urge was to intensify his movements with the way Syd's sounds emboldened him, he was cautious to continue treating her delicately. He knew his excitement overcame him when he was finally able to have her last night, causing him to be rougher than he intended.

Syd's right leg started to shake as she neared her release and Emiliano only slightly increased his movements to push her over the edge, and as he did all night, he took in everything she gave him - her taste was like it was made for him.

Once she gathered herself, Syd got out of bed and started heading for the bathroom. "Shit! Sean is definitely going to know we fucked. I can barely walk straight," she groaned.

***

"Simone!" Sean wrapped his sister into a tight hug as soon as she entered the apartment. "I know it's been two days, but I had so much shit to handle and I knew Em and Luca would take care of you..." Sean pulled away when he heard her sniffles. "...Simone?"

Syd's eyes were filled with tears, her sobbing was uncontrollable, and she couldn't speak. Luca and Emiliano had been distracting her from the mountain of emotions that had piled up from her tumultuous birthday night. But now that she was alone with Sean, it all came pouring out.

"Simone... what's wrong?"

She walked further into the apartment, trying to get control of her breathing. "Everything!" She blurted. "Why did Hector betray me like that? What did I ever do to him for him to constantly go out of his way to hurt me? And why the fuck was I stupid enough to go back to him?! I'm so fucking dumb!"