The x Last x Phase

Y/N POV

"Wake me me once we get there darling okay?~" Hisoka put his head and a hand down on my thigh and I felt his body weight slowly sink into me.

"Isn't he like way older than you? Not only that but he's weird." Killua put his hands behind his neck and started ranting. "Yeah but it isn't a problem and plus he's actually pretty nice once you get to know him, the more I spend time with him and get to know him I feel more drawn to him..." I put my hands on Hisoka's forehead and started moving his bangs out of his face.

I heard Leorio say something to himself but I didn't quite understand it. "What did you say Leorio?" I turned my head to face him and he flinched. "O-oh n-nothing hehe!" Leorio's face heated up and he started smiling. "He said that he would do anything to be in Hisoka's position right now." Killua replied for Leorio while making a cat face.

"I know you're like 1 year older than me but you remind me of a 40 year old man and it kinda scares me..." I pulled Hisoka closer to me and gave him a blank face. Leorio's jaw dropped on and he was speechless. "I-ISN'T HISOKA LIKE 9 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU?" Leorio yelled out.

"You're acting like that's a big deal." I responded in a casual tone. "Okay well we'll catch you guys later in the next part of the exam okay?" Killua started walking away and the rest of the group followed after him.

*time skip 45 minutes*

"ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE FRONT OF THE SHIP TO THE FINAL PHASE" One of the examiners announced to the whole ship.

"Hiso-"

"I'm already awake darling I just wanted to lay here for a while~" Hisoka chuckled a bit. I got up without any warning but he pushed my thigh down causing his face to go into my inner thigh.

"HISOKA DAMNIT!" I went back and he licked his lips. "Aw you should've stayed there longer~"

I grabbed Hisoka's hand and went off of the ship. It was a beautiful building with a garden in front of it. Chairman Netero was in front of it and greeted us.

"Please wait here in this room and I will call you one by one to ask you some questions." Chairman Netero announced.

I was the first person to be called up, I was kinda nervous I didn't know what type of questions he wanted to ask us.

"Y/N Zoldyck please come forward." Chairman Netero called for me and lead me to this room. He had a piece of paper with a few questions on it, it didn't look like nothing bad.

He started asking me questions like what do I wanna do after I get my license, what have I learned but there were these 2 that stuck out.

"Who do you really want to avoid fighting?"

I took a moment to think about my answer. "Number 99, 403,404 and 405" I really didn't wanna fight any of my brother's friends because they seemed really nice and I didn't want them to not get their license because of me.

"Okay now who do you forward to fighting?"

"Number 44" I monotonously responded, Hisoka was the only person who I actually wanted to fight or more who was on the same level as me.

After he asked me those questions I walked out and it was Hisoka's turn then so on. About 1 hour passed and they said we had to fight eachother for the last phase.

"In this phase you guys will fight until your opponent is immobilized, dead or has forfeited." One of the examiners announced.

"Everyone will have more than one chance to complete this phase so if you loose one round then do not worry you will get another chance." Another examiner explained.