Chapter 12

"Tired"

A strong hand grabs my wrist in less than a second. I keep my eyes closed, scared to look up. I get pulled up by my arm and get pushed over the ledge onto the floor.

"What the hell are you thinking Y/n?" Tom yells at me.

I stay on the ground and don't even attempt to answer. I don't have the energy to.

"Y/n! Answer me!" He yells.

"What Tom? What do you fucking want? Let me fucking have one night to myself geez!" I yell.

I quickly get off the ground and run down the stairs. Tom yells after me and I keep running with all my energy. I get back to my dorm and lay on my bed sadly. I know Tom is going to tell Blaise and Draco what happened tonight, they are roommates anyways.

I fall asleep almost instantly. I have no energy to be awake anymore.

----

The next morning

I wake up to someone banging on my door. I rub my eyes and get up slowly. Was last night a dream? Did all that shit actually happen? Hopefully not.

I open the door and I get pushed into my room by none other than Draco AND Blaise.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Draco yells.

"Jumping off the fucking astronomy tower? Are you insane?" Blaise adds.

Shit. I guess it wasn't a dream.

"Did you just come in here to yell at me?" I ask with very little energy.

Draco and Blaise freeze in shock. They both look at each other in shock. Idiots. Of course they aren't actually here to help me or care about me.

"Okay... so are we done here?" I ask.

I walk over to my closet without telling them to leave. I don't care what they have to say, I don't care about anything. I've lost motivation. They both stand there and watch as I pick out an outfit for today. I look back at them and they are standing there in shock. Blaise runs out the room and Draco follows. I change into my clothes, which was just an oversized shirt and baggy sweatpants. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and grab my wand and head to breakfast.

I get to the Slytherin table and Pansy is giving me dirty looks while I sit there.

"What the hell are you wearing haha!" She laughs.

"Clothes? What the hell do you expect me to wear?" I reply.

She rolls her eyes and goes back to eating. I hate it here. I get up to go back to the common room but someone grabs my wrist.

"You didn't even eat yet, where are you going?" Tom asks.

"Fuck off Riddle." I spit.

I pull my arm back and walk out of the Great Hall. I head to the library instead because I have potions soon. I sit down at a desk and not even a minute later Cedric sits down next to me.

"You look really tired y/n." He says.

"Yeah no shit." I roll my eyes.

"Woah no need to get mad darling. You can tell me what is going on." He says.

"I want to be alone. Don't you understand?" I raise my voice.

His eyes widen in shock and he looks confused. I lay my head down on the table in front of me and sigh. I want him to stay. I want him to ask me if I am okay. I want him to tell me that it will be okay. Anything to keep me going, but he doesn't. He gets up and walks away. I don't blame him though, I am not worth going through that much shit for.