twenty-three

Kickstarting 2021... hehe

I scream out as the bullet collides with my wall. Harry's body is covering my naked one on the floor. Blood is coming out of Harry's fresh wound.

Harry lifts off of me while pulling out a gun from the back of his pants. He moves in a crouched position until his body is under the window.

"Stay down until I say you can move!" Harry shouts at me. I wouldn't move if I could, I'm paralyzed with fear stuck lying on my back.

"Harry you're hurt!" I shout at him.

"I'm fine just stay down!"

Harry has both hands on the gun that's placed close to his chest. He swiftly sits up a bit and starts shooting out the window. When another bullet flies through the window Harry dodges it barely in time. Time seems to be moving in slow motion as Harry continues to shoot out the window and bullets keep coming at him. My mind just can't comprehend what's going on.

Harry crouches down once again and ejects the clip out of his gun.

"Fuck!" He shouts. He has one bullet left.

"Harry what the hell is going on!" I shout.

"Parker I need you to listen to me. I need you to crawl to the living room and get my phone off the couch. You are going to call Liam and tell him I need back up and tell him your address." Harry leans a little closer to me and speaks in a calm tone.

"Harry I can't."

"Yes you can. Go!"

I roll over to my stomach and start crawling towards the living room. When another bullet comes flying through and crashes into the floor next to me I scream and drop my body to the floor.

"Parker are you okay!" Harry shouts.

"Harry I can't do this!" I cry out.

"Parker yes you can!"

I push myself back up and quickly crawl to the living room. I grab his phone off the couch and shakily type in the code. I scroll through the contact list until I find Liam's name and I press it and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Harry." Liam speaks in a neutral tone.

"Liam it's Parker, Harry needs help, someone is shooting at us!" I rush out.

"Where are you at?" He quickly replies.

"My apartment! Please hurry!"

"On my way I'll be there in 5 minutes." Liam then hangs up the phone and I set it on the floor.

"Harry he is on his way!" I shout.

"Stay in the living room!"

Bullets are still flying through my apartment. Why would someone try and kill Harry? I can say I never saw myself every being in the middle of an active shoot out. My front door is kicked open and I immediately throw my body down to try and hide.

"Harry!" I hear Liam shout.

"Bedroom!" Harry shouts back. Liam strides in with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder and a much larger gun than the one Harry has now. I don't think Liam even notices my presence because he quickly strides into my room. Next thing I hear as a rapid fire of gunshots being fired. I cover my ears from how loud it is and squeeze my eyes shut, I don't like loud noises. The shooting continues for another 3 minutes until everything falls silent.

I quickly stand up and run into my room, "Harry are you okay!"

I stop in my tracks when I see both of them standing and putting away their weapons.