Chapter 11

"Fuck" Song Ying muttered under her breath.

It would be a lie if she said she was not nervous about meeting face to face with the main protagonists. But as soon as she remembered she still had Bai Xiu Ying's memories, she slowly became relaxed. Unlike other transmigrators, she didn't need to feign having amnesia or any bullshit.

Basically, all she needed to do was to act like Bai Xiu Ying by recalling her memories. In fact, the thought of acting like snobby Bai Xiu Ying somehow even made her feel excited!

She finally straightened her back, mentally prepared to face with whatever was coming. At the moment, her full actress mood was on, and she even felt like she was about to shoot some sort of movie scene!

Then, she looked at the male lead who was walking towards her with a large stride as his dark eyes never left from her face. Female lead also followed behind him like a little obedient girl with a perplexed expression on her face.

As he got closer and closer, Song Ying could study his face in more details. His eyes were so deep with his eyebrows slightly furrowed, and his lips were pressed tightly together.

Song Ying had to admit, as a male lead, his aura was indeed really dominating. She could even feel a few temperatures dropped when he reached and stopped in front of her.

For a few seconds, they both stared into each other eyes and no one started a conversation. Song Ying could see a faint anger in his cold eyes.

Finally, he broke the silence first and spoke with his deep and authoritative voice.

"I thought I just saw a wrong person. Since when did you arrive here?"

If Li Jun voice was like a gentle breeze that warm her heart and made her fluttered, then this male lead voice was like a cold hand squeezing her neck and suffocating her breath. Perhaps she felt like that because she had read the book and prejudice against him.

Although she felt slightly nervous, Song Ying replied to his question with a tone that was neither warm nor cold.

"A couple of days ago."

As soon as she heard her own voice, she got pretty shocked. Her tone was as cold and arrogant as the male lead. But when Song Ying checked at him, he seemed indifferent, as if he was used to with this tone of her for a long time.

Damn, she can speak like that with the Male Lead? How cool ah!

"Why didn't you contact me when you arrive?" His eyes emitted a glint of sharpness as he asked.

"I was busy. I came here for work this time."

"No matter how busy you are. You should have called and let me know! Right now you even had time for shopping, but you didn't have time to call me?"

His voice became a bit higher with the anger as he spoke, his tone and eyes clearly showing the frustration and dissatisfaction with her answer.

In fact, Li Wei was really upset at her for not contacting him when she came back. No matter how much they became distant in all these years, they would at least call each other on special occasions like birthday and new year. He still regarded her as his friend, however her action made him really disappointed.

Call you? Why should I call you? So that I can be the third wheel between you and your beloved female lead?  Or you want me to become a cannon fodder in your love life and dig my own grave? No, thanks!

Song Ying sneered in her head and thought sarcastically. But on the outside, she just shrugged and replied casually.

"Oh sorry, I forgot."