Since when do you dance? (Request)

Request from iamthelies ! I always take requests so please feel free to send them to me. Sorry for the late update, vacation and family drama tings. This isn't really exactly what you asked for but I have another part coming up so stay tuned.

Peter Parker grabbed his new ballet slippers and rushed out his room. Natasha was waiting for him in the kitchen.

"Ready?"

Peter grinned, "So ready!"

"All right hold your spiders, I'll show you where I practice." Nat said.

Natasha and Peter rode down to the training rooms then she led him to a back room. Large mirrors covered the whole back wall. There was a bar on the left wall and cubbies on the right full of ballet training tools. Sitting atop the cubbies was a speaker which Nat ran over to. Peter following, siting down and putting on his new slippers while Natasha found her music. Soon, Peter was on his feet and ballet music filled the room.

"Come here маленький паук, I'll show you the positions." Pete ran over and Nat started listing them off, "This is first," she held her arms in a loose semi circle at her waist and pointed her feet in opposite directions, facing away from her. "second,"   She positioned her feet a bit wider than her shoulders and held her arms out to her sides. "third," Still facing away from each other, Nat set her feet so her right was behind her left, overlapping a bit. Next she held her right arm like she was holding a baby and her left one out at her side. "fourth," She overlapped her feet more. Then she held her right arm closer to her chest and her left arm above her head. "and finally fifth." She brought her right arm up above her held, keeping her feet the same. "Now you try Pete."

The teen copied each position, Natasha tapping a foot or arm into place every so often.

"Good Peter!"

The next few weeks, Peter would practice everything he learned any spare moment he had. One of his teachers snapped at him for fidgeting while he was practicing foot positions in English.

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

Steve, Clint, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, and Tony all headed down to the training rooms for their daily team workout. Peter showed up to every single one, so when he was 10 minutes late and Natasha was also absent, they started to worry.

"Is that piano?" Clint asked, tapping on his hearing aids to make sure they were working right.

The rest of the team perked up and also began to hear it. Faint piano music wafting from down the hall. Their curiosity got the best of them and they all peeked into the the room where the music was coming from. They stood in the doorway shocked. Peter and Natasha were dancing ballet around the room. Peter fell into the splits and Natasha gracefully leaped over him. Then he spun up and twisted to the other side of the room. Natasha, now on the opposite side of the room, took a running start and jumped into the teens arms. He spun her around, but then locked eyes with the others in the doorway. He faltered and Steve ran in just in time to catch the falling assassin. She patted him on the shoulder.

"Thanks."

"Kid since when do you dance?" Tony asked. Peter hung his head but Nat strode right over and lifted his chin.

"Since January." She answered confidently for him.

"You're pretty good bud." Tony said. Peter beamed and Natasha put a proud hand on his shoulder.