-23

WARNING!! Long Chapter

The figure on the bed began to move when Sunoo shout and froze on his place. It was all black with a red Sharp eyes, no nose or mouth...just the death red eyes. The black figure was staring at Sunoo and suddenly approach the frozen boy on his place, near the door.

Meanwhile..

Jungwon quickly open the door when he heard the bell ringing, hoping it wasn't their warden just to scolded them "Heeseung hyung!...wait Engene?"

"H-hey Jungwon!"

You're so nervous that you almost faint on your spot, Heeseung was still holding your hand even when you two get inside on the dorm. Both of you hear Sunoo's shouting on the No.4 room making everyone flinch at his voice.

Niki is the first one to run and you were fast to follow his back since you clearly know that single room. Niki notice the red eyes in his dark room who's nearly catch his froze boyfriend. The Japanese boy quickly pull his boyfriend's collar and hug him while at the same time you seen the figure on the room...you closed the door and lock it. The figure in the room began to slam the No.4 room's door and starting to scratch with his claws.

All of you can hear the screeching and mourning voice like someone is crying painfully inside the room. The boys and even you just stare at the door with frozen body. Nobody don't know what to say nor what to do.

Sunoo was hiding his face on Niki's chest while the boy protectively hugging him back. Since the horrible sound haven't gone yet, Sunghoon quickly approach Jake and intertwine their hands...actually looking like the two ready to run away together.

"What the hell was that?"

Heeseung blurt out on the silence and you began to look down, you gulp and face the boys slowly, getting ready to tell what it is "That's the evil demon....I think it came here to c-catch me!"

Of course they were shocked but since you began to tear up, Heeseung embraced you with his warm hug and you just sniffed, trying your best not cry your lungs out. "Don't cry Gene it's okay, it's not your fault and you can trust us"

"Yeah!" They all agreed and smile at you, even Sunoo calm down since the scratching and horrible sounds began to stop and quiet. "But how about that demon inside the room?" Jay ask and we clearly know why okay

"That evil can't come out...he'll just disappear on his spot"

All of you sit on the couch and the boys eventually glance at you, hoping that you'll explain to them since they're afraid to just ask you frankly.

"I'm still asking myself that...how can you see me, talk to me and even be friend with me? While other's can't.."

"Engene, can I ask if you're the girl that murdered herself in this dorm?" Niki ask out of the blue, making everyone looking at you with wide eyes. You slowly nod your head "Why? What happened to you?"

"I...I've been bullied because of my parents"

"WhAt!?" Jay raise his voice at hearing your words "The fuck who did that to you?" Actually...you want to laugh at his face, he looks funny.

"My parents were both boys and they adopted me when I was 5 years old. I love them and I support everything about them and their sexuality. But I guess at that time...the society didn't let us live on what we want to be"

The boys felt even more soft towards you, making you want to trust them and tell everything "Two years ago, Lee Ha Eun and her friends used this dorm and I was the newcomer at that time. They were kind to me and I felt very happy to be friends with my dormmates. But they found out my parents were both boys and after that, they let me used the No.4 room alone....they didn't even allowed me to used the kitchen-"