➽Chapter 34

Vritika was throwing everything out from her cupboard when Dishank entered the room to rest but seeing the clothes scattered on the bed his dreams were murdered brutally

"What are you doing Iti?" Dishank groaned. Vritika turned around to face him dropping another few clothes. "I can't find a coat! Didn't I have one decent coat to pack?" "Why fear when Dishank is here?" "I fear because you are here." Vritika retorted.

"I pretend that I didn't hear that. Revati Bhabhi would be having a coat ask her." Dishank said as Vritika wondered "Why didn't I think of that?" As Dishank pointed to his brain then pointed at her and shook his hand negatively indicating that Vritika didn't have brain and earned a pillow on his face as a reward.

Vritika walked to Revati's room and saw Revati sitting with Reyansh on her lap. "Vriti, you here? You need something? Didn't you have to pack?" Revati asked all at once. "Bhabhi chill! I have almost finished packing and I just wanted a coat. Do you have one?" Vritika asked.

"Yeah, I have one! But I'll give it to you later. I need to feed Reyansh now." Revati said and as on cue Reyansh started crying and Vritika moved out of the room. Unknown to them someone had heard their conversation.

Vritika went to the kitchen to drink some water and when she returned to her room she saw a coat on the dressing table. 'Revati Bhabhi kept the coat also. That was fast.' Vritika thought. She tried on the coat and was happy as it fitted her perfectly and it also suited her.

Vritika didn't know that Revati hadn't given the coat and the one who had was at the door smiling as Vritika was happy with the coat given to her.

✦✧✦✧

Dishank entered his mother's room to see Nalini folding her clothes. She was in the middle of folding when Dishank engulfed her in a hug, a huge smile on his face. "Dishank, I was folding clothes. You ruined it." Nalini said but nonetheless hugged him back.

"Why so much affection all of a sudden? Your wife threw you out or do you need something and are buttering me?" Nalini asked playfully. "Maa, you know the reason! Thanks for starting to accept Iti." "Did you hit your head somewhere? I never did anything!" Nalini feigned innocence as Dishank rolled his eyes.

"Maa, stop acting innocent. I saw you sneaking in our room and keeping the coat there." Dishank said. Nalini smiled as she said "If she makes you happy then why would I have a problem? And moreover I thought about what you said too." Nalini said.

✦✧✦✧

Trupti was in the kitchen when she received Samay's call. “Why did you call Samay?”

“No hii no hello direct 'Why did you call?' I see you missed me a lot, isn't it?” Samay answered. “Hello Samay, why did you call?” Trupti said again as Samay rolled his eyes.

“Great! My mom also treats me like this.” Samay said and added “Mom, open the door. I have sent something.” Trupti wanted to question about that 'something' his son had sent but knew that it was futile.

“Okay” And before Trupti could tell anything else Samay cut the call. Trupti moved out of the kitchen sighing and muttered “What does this guy even want to do?”

“I want to do this maa!” Trupti heard a voice and she looked up to see Samay standing at the door step with a huge smile on his face. He came forward and hugged Trupti tight.

What are you doing here? Weren't you going to stay there a bit longer?” Trupti asked breaking the hug. “Arre! Are you not happy to see me here? I thought that like I missed you, you also missed me but I was wrong. I'll go back.” Samay said as Trupti smiled seeing the Drama Queen of the house back.

“Don't overreact.” Trupti said and one by one everyone came and met Samay except Meher. Meher was done shooting and it was time for the promotions now and that is the reason she was in the house in the afternoon that day.

Samay was excited to meet Meher and that is why after telling everyone that he is going to freshen up he quickly goes to his room. “Yeah Nivin, I'll be there on time. Bye.” He heard Meher saying and as if his mood was a switch it turned off more like the word Nivin turned it off.

He left without meeting Meher as she turned around. 'Was it Samay or I am hallucinating?' Meher thought. She shrugged off her thoughts and went towards Revati's room to play with Reyansh.

She entered the room and saw that it was empty except Samay was leaning over the cradle and smiling. Samay saw Meher from the corner of his eyes but didn't acknowledge her due to a certain Nivin. “Am I really missing Samay so much that I can even see him here?” Meher thought aloud.

Samay couldn't help much as an amused smile made it's way to his face in hearing Meher and blurted out “You miss me?” And Meher shouted loudly as if she saw a ghost causing Revati to come rushing out of the washroom and Reyansh to cry.

“What happened?” Revati asked while rocking Reyansh back and forth to calm him down. “You scared Reyansh Mimi. Think how scary you must be that even your voice made him cry.” Samay commented as Meher rolled her eyes sure that she wasn't dreaming as only the actual Samay could act this way.

“And you are scary enough to scare me Samay Chauhan!” Meher exclaimed. “Puh-lease! Girls die for me.” Samay said and Meher retorted “Whatever.”

“And you know what Bhabhi? I heard someone named Meher Chauhan was dreaming about me from her mouth only. She thought she was dreaming about me but when I answered she screamed.” Samay said as Meher blushed and Revati had a teasing smile on her face.

Keep dreaming Sam.” Meher said and Samay replied immediately saying “Then what will you do Mimi?” And Meher moved out of the room realising that for once she didn't have any comeback.

✦✧✦✧

“Wait Tanveer, I'll be there in an hour.” Erisha said as she moved out of her room.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, here's the update.
So how was it?
I updated even though the target isn't complete so the next chapter will be published after you complete the target on the previous chapter and the current chapter both.

The target is 130 comment and 200 votes.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!