Chapter 31

-----

Hana's POV

"Gosh.. Your cooking skill still jjang. I love it." I give him two thumbs up. "No need to mention that. Everyone told me that until I got tired to hear that."

I rolled my eyes. "ugh.. I take that back." I stood up washing the dishes. "whatever babyboo.. I'm going." he walk to me and kiss my cheek like he always do leaving his dishes.

"Yah! Wash your dishes!!" i put my hand at my waist. "I already cook for you girl. Bye" he yelled from the door.

-----

Nobody's POV

While Hana and Kyungsoo having their fun cooking together downstairs, there's a boy who's sulking on his bed for nothing.

"Aishh... Babyboo? For god sake that's not sweet" he kick the pillows roughly. "Why should I care? Aishh" he messed his hair.

"Taehyung, are you sleeping?" Hana knock his door and wait for his response but nothing comes out. She enter the boy room only to see Taehyung lying on the bed burying his head at the pillow.

"You're not sleeping? Hana ask but like just now, no response but she know that he's not sleeping.

"hey. what happen?" finally, Taehyung sit on the bed looking more like glaring at Hana. "I thought I'm your babyboo." he imitate Kyungsoo. Hana burst into laugh. "WHAT SO FUNNY?" he yelled.

"Are you just indirectly said that you're jealous, Kim Taehyung-ssi?" Hana laugh again as his eyes widen. "IM NOT." he yelled again. "Oh sure." Hana walk to kitchen still laughing with Taehyung following behind her.

"Yah.."

"okay okay I stop. Do you want to eat?" he nodded slightly. "I've been craving for hours." he mumble but loud enough for Hana to hear it. "Aww.. Poor my Taehyungie"

Taehyung shocked at what she call him. 'I rather Taehyungie than oppa' he thought. "Eat up." Hana put the spaghetti kimchi made by Kyungsoo indent him as she sit across to Taehyung.

"its yummy." he said with full mouth. "Of course. I cook them." she lied. "You sure know how to lie. I saw that Kyungsoo guy cook this and I know you can't cook this delicious." Hana jaw dropped, Taehyung smirk.

"Yah!" she knock his head for nth today. "STOP KNOCKING MY HEAD. ITS HURT." he pouted and rubbed his head.

"Whatever. By the way, I'll go to mall later." she stood up taking Taehyung dishes to wash it. "I want go too." he yelled. Hana glare at him. "like seriously, how old are you?"

"Thwee." he grinned before run to his room.

-----

Hana's POV

"Are you done?" He ask that again. He keep asking me that after we arrived here. I turn to him. "Yah! Can you just shut up?"

"I'm bored."he pouted while looking down.

"Then why are you following me at the first place?" I crossed my arms. He look at me still pouting slightly. "I thought you will treat me bubble tea."

My jaw dropped. "please?" I sigh massage my forehead. I think he is really three. "I'll buy you one if you follow me quietly. Not even breath sound."

"Then how I'm supposed to breath?"

"Then don't." I start push the trolley again.

-----

"Hana, can I have two of bubble tea?" he ask. I glared at him. "okay okay, just one." he walk past me. "hey, wait me." he didn't stop. I don't have any choice since my hand full with bags.

"Okay okay, ill buy you three if you carry my bags." suddenly he stop as I bump into his back. "really??" he said and take the all bags leaving me just one bag. "Yes. So carry them careful--"

"HANA" Who the hell shouting my name like that in the middle of mall?

"Daehyun oppa?"

-----

#HAPPYBTS600DAYS

Please check out KJDVERS story, my school love life cast by Chen Exo and maisrah18 story, long time no see cast by Donghyuk iKon ☺

감사합니다