Sapnap

sapnap was seated in karls kitchen table, twirling a glass of water as Karl made breakfast. His eyes where red and puffy from his crying fit. If it weren't for Karl, he was sure he would be crying on the floor still.

He looked up and watched Karl struggle to get eggs on a plate (the pan was hot ok) sapnap sniffed, and smiled a bit, watching karl. it seemed as if karl was the only person in this goddamned place that liked sapnap anymore.

sapnap started to remember the looks people gave him after George spread around the things that sapnap had done that night.

But he was interrupted by karl, who placed a plate full of food in front of sapnap, with two pain pills. sapnap looks up at karl who wiggles his eyebrows

"boom. I pride myself in my ability to cook" he boasts. Karl then sits next to sapnap, and rests his head on the table.

Sapnap looks away from Karl and at the food in front of him. To any other person, this was just some mediocre eggs with under cooked bacon and toast with butter smeared on it, but to sapnap, this was the best meal he has had. sap practically inhaled the food. (if I'm being honest, he hasn't really eaten much recently, hadn't had a full meal in forever.)

Karl stares at sapnap as he eats, studying his every feature. down to the beautiful blue-grey color in his eyes to the different hair style he used. man, sapnap was so so attractive. Karl was mesmerized.

sapnap finishes his food rather quickly, and sits back in his chair a bit. Karl breaks out of his trance, and shoots up from his arm-pillow position that he was in while laying on the table. Sapnap quirks an eyebrow at him. Karl shakes his head

"It's nothing. You done?" Karl asks

"there is nothing else on the plate— of course I'm done idiot." Sapnap chuckles. Karl smiles and takes his plate.
"Make sure you take the pain medicine I got you." Karl reminds sap, who looks down at the table an sees the tablets.

Sapnap is just now realizeing how much his head was pounding and the sharp pain in his eyes. sapnap nods, and pops the pills into his mouth, and takes a swig of his water.

Karl watched him put the pills into his mouth, and turned away, putting sapnaps plate into the sink. He looks out the kitchen window, and watched the bright sky glow. Karl smiles while watching it. He turns around and leans against the sink. He watched as sapnap yawns

"you should probably get some sleep." karl says. Sapnap looks at him, and takes his arm to the back of his head, and itches a lil bit "Yeah,," sap looks back at a bare wall "I should start heading home. I've intruded too muc-" sapnap was cut off by Karl's shushing. Sap looks at karl, a bit confused. Karl was shaking his head

"You, my friend, are not going to your house. you can stay here for now" karl offers with a smile.

Sapnap stands "I really can't Karl. I have things to do-"

"Like what? Waste your life away thinking about a man who won't come back?" Karl quizzes sapnap, with angered pain lacing his words. Sapnap looks at Karl "what?" he says, surprised

Karl dips his head a bit "I said what I said. You cant take proper care of yourself anymore. I went looking for you this morning" Karl starts. Sapnap stares at him "your door was wide open, so I stepped in. I know how trashed the place is sapnap. I know that you haven't had a proper dinner is weeks, months even." sapnap sniffles a bit, listening to Karl ramble "you can't keep living like this sap. That's why you are staying with me. Weather you like it or not." Karl looks up at sapnap who had sat back down and had his hand over his mouth. He was staring at the floor.

Sapnap breathes shaking "you werent- they weren't- nobody was supposed to know-" sapnap cut himself off this time, and blinked. Tears streaming down his cheeks Karl moves from his spot next to the sink, and hugs Sapnap in a tight embrace.

"Comon, you need a nice warm bed to lay in" karl says softly "sorry about being so harsh just now" sapnap doesn't respond but follows Karls lead into the bedroom

—————-
700+ words