You Just Left Me

A/N This is a oneshot in the DreamSMP. Not an actual part of the story. It takes place in the DreamSMP, I hope you like this. (this whole thing is gonna be in your pov.) Btw, the quotes and lines in this aren't gonna be the same cause i don't remember it perfectly, even though yes I am a huge dsmp fan ok-

(holy shit I can't write this while listening to Wilbur sing with an accent with Tubbo trying to play teh piano and Phil just laughing while doing teh elytra, right now Wilbur is singing blank space, ok gonna take a break, uhhh bai you guys won't be seeing the break cause your just reading this, but I'm gonna wiat until im done watching this and then im gonna listen to the music, ok bai. IM LAUGHING TOO HARD- Ok im back lol, listening to Rat by Penelope Scott, the one hour version. Btw I wrote this when I was like halfway through the oneshot lmao)

Also, if anybody's confused about the chapters, if there is a number in front of it, it is a chapter in the actual book, if it has an a/n in front of it, its an author's note. If it has nothing in front of it, it's either a big announcement, important, or a oneshot that I wanted to write. There ya go <3

This might be kinda angsty. Just warning for people who don't like angst, this might be kind angsty.

Also Tommy and Wilbur are not Y/N's brothers.

btw ily <3

"IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT, AND TOMMYINNIT" Jschlatt yelled, face breaking into a grin.

"T-Tommy run." Wilbur stuttered out, face white from shock. You looked at the two behind you, staring at them. As soon as you had hear Jschlatt had won the election, you knew this was going to happen... But this quickly? You didn't predict it, and you wanted slap yourself for not knowing. You had always liked to at least be prepared for stuff. Always, even if you didn't know what was going to happen, you quite enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen sometimes since it was the thrill of life, but over the past few years you had hated not knowing anything more and more and more.

"Wil." You said, simple as Tommy stood in place, but Wilbur turned back around facing you.

"What?" He asked, grabbing Tommy's arm.

"I'll be there soon. Now fucking get out of here." Wilbur and Tommy started running, and you saw a arrow wiz past you, planting itself in Wil's arm. You whipped around, glaring at Schlatt.

"You motherfucker..." You murmured under your breath, as Schlatt's grin became bigger.

"Tubbo, come up here." Schlatt ordered, motioning for Tubbo to come up to the stage.

"You aren't hurting Tubbo." You said, appearing in front of Tubbo, having used one of your ender pearls. You see, you were stacked with OP stuff. You had lived in the DreamSMP for the longest, believe it or not. Being 15, younger than everyone there, but having lived there the longest. The DreamSMP and its residents, other than you, had only been there for 2 years, their second year just having started a month ago. Ever since you had escaped your home server, Hypixel, you had ran off, not wanting to ever see humans again. You had come here, it not being a SMP yet, nor having anybody living there. You had made a house, far far away from the SMP where it stood now, and had farmed many, many resources, easily being the person with the most stuff. Even more than Dream. Dream was the admin, yes, but he would have to travel far and request the power to get into creative mode from the owner of the actual SMP, some mysterious figure.

You had lived in the DreamSMP lands for 5 years, having arrived here when you were 10, having already learned how to fight, and only becoming better and better at it. Then, on year 5 of living here, when you were scouting out the land like usual you saw two characters spawn on. One with a white mask with a smiley face, and the other with brown hair and goggles. You had observed them, and watched as they claimed the land as their own, building houses, and more people spawning in. You hadn't become known until the first war, the war of L'manburg trying to get independence.