Back to school

Hey guys I made two chapters today because I was bored and I had nothing to do so I started  writing a new chapter... Soo here you goo a new chapter.
Y/n pov:
Right now I am in the bus with lisa rosé jennie and jisoo. I have to admit.. I missed riding in the bus...... Today morning I saw my mom with puffy eyes... She still loves him...i know that. .... She got a job really fast. She told if I was having any trouble with bts she would consider moving. But I refused I wanted to be with my friends... But to be honest when I woke up after crying the whole night I felt like I was stable now... I was crying for a bunch of boys who I lived with just for two months. So I am trying to forget about what happened with me and bts and trying to go back to being invisible. But before that I have to give their button thing back.

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
I was in the corridor when I saw cho-ho coming towards me....She is just a distant friend of mine we just talk when we r in class...i don't even have her phone number... She has a big crush on Jungkook so whenever I would enter with Jungkook she would pretend to come talk with me but in reality she would just hit on Jungkook.
Cho-ho: hey y/n! I didn't see you with any of the bts members today... You r their sister right?
Y/n: actually -
I was about to say the truth when jimin came and grabbed my waist and V grabbing my wrist while Jungkook was standing sipping from his juice box.
Jimin:well our dear sister wanted some space....right taehyunga?
V: yup and I don't remember seeing you in her contact list!
Y/n: wait when did you spy on my phone... Ughh anyways.... They r not my step brothers anymore!
Cho-ho: wait whattt!
Jungkook: right we r not her stepbrothers we r her blood related brothers.... Now run along there is no show going on here.
With that cho-ho went away.... After she went they started high fiving each other.
Jimin and V: good save kookie!
Jungkook: yah I know.
Y/n: can you guys stop lying for once!... When was the last time you told the truth!
V: when I told I didn't see cho-ho's number in your phone... Like 5 minutes ago. Hahaha hahaha
Y/n: ughh what do you wanttt!?
Jimin: careful sweetie... That tone does not work with us... Especially when you are not one of us!
V: we tell whatever we wanna tell.
Y/n: then why are you calling me your sister if I am not one of you!
Jungkook: because we do whatever we want!
Jungkook: looks like living with us gave you a lot of courage... Remember in the beginning how you stuttered talking to us.
Jimin: yah you also comforted me when I was heartbroken... We had lots of fun in the mall too but it was ruined by phoenix.
V: ooo ooo remember the football match..hahaha... Even hobi hyung joined us in making her bored.
I ran away from there I could not bare listening to all those memories we had. So just handed them their stupid buttons and went away...

To be continued...

Thank you for 3k+ reads... ❤️💕❤️