Chapter 90

Damn this really is chapter 90😳 and you guessed it right: another round of questions ayyee✊🏼

What NCT member is the most similar to you and why?🤔💚

Also, I just saw this insta post and thought it was funny so let's try this:

"Imagine we all live in a big mansion but plot twist- NCT also lives with us.
Ask a question and someone else answer."

"Did you just call me a bitch?"

I instantly flinched while my head shot up, my eyes locking onto the person who had addressed me right away.
Confused, I blinked several times as I saw Donghyuck and Jeno standing right in front of me, the two members looking at me emotionlessly.

"Yes, definitely," Jeno was the one answering the question, patting his friend's shoulder in a comforting manner while I continued to look at the both of them in bewilderment.

It didn't take a second before I noticed their pitch-black suits, fitting them so perfectly as if they were specifically made for their bodies.
While Jeno wore a neat, white shirt as well as a grey checkered tie, Donghyuck had a black shirt underneath his already dark jacket that complimented him perfectly.

Instead of having a tie around his neck as well, he didn't use one at all and had the first two buttons of his shirt opened, presenting his oh so beautiful sun-kissed skin.

I noticed that his soft brown hair was slightly curled and despite the slight darkness of the hall, I was still able to see that a few strands were colored like a lovely rainbow.
He looked absolutely stunning and I didn't know whether I was speechless because of his looks or the fact he surprised me by coming here.

"Need some company?" the brunette grinned at me smugly, whereupon I immediately frowned and questioned his behavior.
It had been a while since he had approached me with such a cheeky, but also cold attitude, causing me to briefly wondered whether I was speaking to the right Donghyuck or not.

"I-"

Jeno quickly interrupted me and drew our attention to himself, clearly visible that he wanted to get away from us as quickly as possible.
Holding an umbrella in his hand, he leaned forward on it, his sinister mask breaking for just a split second.

"Wait, are the other three girls here too?"

Unconsciously, a small grin appeared on my face as I once again eyed the black-haired boy with curiosity.
Although I already knew that my best friend was into the NCT member with the cutest eye-smile, I hadn't been too sure about Jeno's thoughts about Soyeon.
Hearing this question made it pretty obvious though even when his expression was supposed to show disinterest.

"You're searching for Soyeon, am I right?" a asked him and raised my eyebrow, my grin getting wider as I saw his slightly panicking reaction.
While his jaw dropped a little he started blinking nervously, miserably failing at keeping himself composed.