Chapter 19 - Sword Fighting

"Alec get your ass off the couch like that you're gonna fall!" Dad shouts.

"No, I'm not losing this!" Alec shouts back.

Alden comes running down the stairs with his rainbow flag wrapped around his shoulders and stops at the bottom.

"Tyler look, I'm a gay superhero," he gasps and looks up at me, "I'm supergay."

"That's amazing," me and dad say at the same time.

"But can it beat me?" Alec says and holds up his fake sword.

"Hell yeah, it can!" Alden shouts, charging at Alec.

"You guys are so lame." Orion, Alec's best friend, mutters shaking his head at us.

Orion and Alec have been friends for as long as I can remember honestly. Orion's a year older than Alec, has shaggy chocolate brown hair that covers his eyes, blue eyes, a couple of piercings, and tattoos, is about 6'1", and is fucking annoying.

He has this "don't fuck with me" persona and he genuinely doesn't like many things. He's a total sweetheart though and is actually sorta funny.

"Fuck you, Orion, come over here and fight with us, you prick," Alec yells at him.

"No, fuck you, Alec," Orion replies getting up and tieing a blanket around his shoulders.

"Fuck all of you, fight me," I yell grabbing one of the swords.

"What am I supposed to do with these kids?" Dad says quietly.

"We're not kids! We're adults!" The four of us shout in unison.

"At this point, you have to throw all of them away and start over," Jonas says and Rowan nods.

Dad looks at us sword fighting and starts to slowly nod in agreement.

***

We finished our fight 15 minutes ago and it's safe to say I won. We've just been laying on the floor questioning life since the fight ended.

"So... you've been spending a lot of time with Penelope lately." Orion looks at Alec.

"No Orion, it's not like that!" He quickly says.

"Really? So no reason for me to be jealous?" Orion raises an eyebrow.

"No, definitely not, you're the only one for me!"

"Is that so?"

"I swear to god! Penelope and I are just dating, ok? She's my girlfriend!"

"So there are no best-friend-feelings involved?"

"You are still my one and only best friend! She's just the love of my life, nothing more!"

"But I'm still the platonic love of your life right?" Orion puts a serious look on.

"Always man!" Alec shouts.

"Bro!" Orion shouts in response.

"What the-" Alden stares at the two.

"Don't ask dude, don't ask." I shake my head at him.

"We stopped asking questions years ago." Dad shakes his head too.

***

"Have I ever told you how fucking annoying you are?" Orion says, sitting upside down in my chair.

"Plenty of times, but have I ever told you how annoying  you are?" I look at him.

"Yeah, you're kinda a bitch." He gives me a smile.

"And you're a dumbass, but we don't talk about that." I shake my head and he starts laughing.

"Suprise shawty!" Issac walks into my room holding his arms up. He comes over and sits next to me.

"Yo! You're Orion, right? Ty's told me about you and showed me a picture, she said you're annoying." He points at Orion and I lay my head on Issac's lap.

"Who are you though?" Orion looks at Issac, "Last time I tried to come into her room without asking she punched me in the throat!" He exclaims.

"I'm Issac, nice to meet you." Issac holds his hand out and gives Orion one of those smiles.

"Hmm," Orions mutters and stares at us for a second.

"Are you two dating or something?" He finally talks.

"What gives you that impression?" I ask him, genuinely confused.

"I-," He waves his hands at us, "I'm leaving." He says defeatedly and walks out of the room.

"So, any specific reason for coming over this time?" I look up at Issac.

"Dad's being a bit of a dick, I brought Nico too, she's downstairs."

"I'm sorry, can we throw him away?"

"No Tyler, we can't throw my dad away."

"That's stupid," I mutter.

"It is, to be honest, mom and Nico would be sad if we did though."

"But, throwing him away." I hold my hands in the air and raise one hand higher than the other.

"Tyler, please don't ever throw anyone away." He looks concerned.

"I won't." I sigh.

He starts playing with my hair and I start getting tired.

"You're really cute, you know that?" He smiles at me.

"I could beat the shit out of you," I mutter.

"I know." He smiles softly.

So... hi.

It's been a while and I'm sorry but here's an update, don't kill me.

I made an aesthetic thing for Orion and like

I love him so much already

Like he's so ✨✨

sksnvkdnfkd bye-