Chapter 12

Author P.O.V

During the car ride home Dom is mostly just talking to Andre in a soft voice telling him everything is going to be okay while Andre just cuddles into Dom's side mumbling soft "okays" and words of understanding.

When they make it home they go inside and sit Andre on the couch. King immediately goes to the kitchen and grabs Andre a bottle of water lord knows the boy needs it.

He hands the bottle to Andre who takes it opens it and chugs it down which is understandable because the boy was rambling nonstop so of course his throat is dry as fuck.

"Can you tells us what happened at the mall from the beginning now?" Dom questions and Andre nods his head softly after taking his last sip of the water before he starts talking.

"So after we went our separate ways I went to eat the food court where I got my pretzel then I sat down and started eating it while watching a tik tok and I guess while doing all that this random man sat in front of me without me noticing and when I finally noticed him I asked him what he wanted and he pulled out pictures of the damn mafia leaders or whatever they are and asked me if I knew them" Andre rambles but in a much calmer and understandable manner this time around.

"What did you do" King questions.

"Well I said I didn't know them and rushed off to find you guys" Andre says frantically remembering the whole incident.

"Hey it's okay, you did a good job" Dom says pulling Andre into his chest warping his arms around Andre offering him comfort. King watches the scene unfold in front of him and starts to remember his own incident at the mall.

"I ran into a girl at the mall" Andre gives King a panicked look "but she was just flirting with me I think" King says quickly after he sees Andre's face.

"I was followed by a shady man" Dom starts thinking back to his own mall incident that was not as bad Andre's thankfully.

"He purposefully bumped into me and tried to play it off but I confronted him ass and I told him to stay the hell away from me and then I started getting a bunch of messages from Andre and now we're here" Dom says shrugging his shoulders.

"Were you scared?" Andre question softly because he knows he would've been scared and panicked a lot if he noticed a shady man following him around in a store full of people.

"Not really the men was smaller then me and he I could tell he was submissive and shy because of the way he acted it was all just weird" Dom explains with a deep sigh. Andre knows his ass wouldn't give a fuck if the man was dominant or submissive he would have still panicked, freaked out, and have a whole panic attack in the middle of the store. Now King he would've just ran period.

"Seems like he was just trying to flirt with you" King speculates trying to look at the situation in a more positive light.

"You think following someone around is flirting? nigga he lucky we were in a store cause I would have knocked his ass out if we was out in the streets" Dom says scowling while thinking about the whole incident. Maybe the man was flirting but he sure needs to work on his delivery.

"Okay you right but maybe he was building up courage to speak to you" King says shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah maybe" Dom sighs deeply just wanting the day to be over who knew a trip to the mall would turn out to be so eventful and not in the good fun way.

"We should probably contact you know who just to make sure we in the clear the men did show pictures of them to Andre" King says and Dom nods his head agreeing the question is how?